I'm planning on buying this guitar.. how is it?

I never had a chance to play it because I ordered it in.. I hope the 12" neck is alright, might be good for shredding (which I am learning after 5 years of ignoring it.)
DEAD. AIR. SPACE.

Fender American Strat/Tele->Vox V847 Wah->EH LPB-1->BK Butler Tube Driver->Big Muff Pi->MXR Carbon Copy->EH Small Clone->Vox AC30/Orange Tiny Terror/Blues Deluxe RI
Once again,

I couldn't; it wasn't in. I ordered it in.
DEAD. AIR. SPACE.

Fender American Strat/Tele->Vox V847 Wah->EH LPB-1->BK Butler Tube Driver->Big Muff Pi->MXR Carbon Copy->EH Small Clone->Vox AC30/Orange Tiny Terror/Blues Deluxe RI
I absolutely love playing mine, although I went through many, many guitars to make sure I got one that fit my idea of perfect, MIA and MIM included.

The MIM Deluxe Players, on average, seemed to be more consistant in quality than the other MIMs I've tried. Still, I noticed some differences from one to another (fret finishing, body finish, etc.), although not as much from other MIM models.

I understand that you couldn't try it beforehand, but this is why I like to try things before I buy.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
they are ok, but i wouldnt think it would feel too different as compared to ur MIA strat.

if i was looking to move towards shredding, i would consider getting a good floyd bridge, maybe an ibanez or some sort.

and i've got a 62' deluxe players strat and it's very nice. the s-1 is a little over rated.

also, looks like you are guitar heavy. might be time to look at your amp too.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
I don't like the deluxes very much, both in the case of MIM's and MIA's I prefer the standards over the deluxes.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
It looks nice that's for sure, and I already ordered it in, it's worth a play. The 50's reissue MIM was pretty fun to play.

I'm just looking into something for more Eric Johnson tones/shredding. I bought a new Vox halfstack on the weekend, haven't put it into my gear list yet.

My budget for a new guitar ATM is really only $500-800, so any other guitar worth mentioning is welcome.

EDIT: Tom Lee is selling a MIA Strat for $699 CAN. That or the Deluxe Players (I love the colour of it, and the Noiseless pickups can't be bad).
DEAD. AIR. SPACE.

Last edited by djszkoda at Mar 19, 2008,
Anyone? =[
DEAD. AIR. SPACE.