on the rules of Rugby please UG... I just got a text informing me ive been picked for the house rugby team, playing tomorrow... But i dont have a clue about rugby, i havent played for over 2 years... Help me out people
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
you have to pass backwards, if you drop it forwards or pass forwards its a scrum. run with it until you get tackled and when there is a tackle a ruck forms. before the ruck forms you have a split second to try to take the ball.if your tackled and someone tries to take the ball you have to let them and when a ruck forms you cant use your hands. if you find yourself in the in goal, put the ball on the ground to score. basically a ruck is a free hit on a guy so have fun. if you know what position your going to play would help and if not do u know if your backs or forwards? basically if you get the ball run forward and if someone runs at you tackle him, simply put, but have fun its a great game
Call me Jack
just scream at whoever comes near you, hopefully the new zeland effect will be passed on where your opponent is meant to be **** scared of you
I don't think that even the players know the rules of rugby and the ref probably makes up the more obscure rules as he goes along.
I remember how to ruck... and know to run into tackles when theres one coming lol. What knock-ons and forward passes are, and what happens (i think) when either of these occurs.
Quote by Atomic_Assault

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Quote by andyd93
I remember how to ruck... and know to run into tackles when theres one coming lol. What knock-ons and forward passes are, and what happens (i think) when either of these occurs.

that should get you through a game, hopefully youll play an easier position like winger. your coach wont just throw you on a field, youll learn a few things in warm up
Call me Jack
Quote by srv_king
that should get you through a game, hopefully youll play an easier position like winger. your coach wont just throw you on a field, youll learn a few things in warm up

Ive been put up forward... Is that bad?
Quote by Atomic_Assault

PROUD EVERTONIAN