I don't trust myself to properly re-spray a guitar, and i've heard there are companys that will do it for you professionally, with the right finishes etc. The only thing they won't tell you is the cost.

Do you have any idea how much it would cost to take a painted guitar to one of these companies and expect them to totally re-spray it...maybe add a little stripe down the middle too?

Thanks
This guy might be perfect for you

http://www.manchesterguitartech.co.uk/

There are no numbers that I can see on the site but give him an email or something.

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
I'm curious about this as well.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
I was quoted a price about three years ago of $300.00 for a basic repaint that included taking the guitar apart, reassembling it and setting it up. I thought it was a bit much. I am sure it's probably more now. I ended up taking it apart myself fixing the small dents and dings and having a friend who paints cars at a local body shop do it for me. I had is painted an off white pearl (Lexus) 3 stage paint and it looked sweet. It cost me my time and $50.00. He didn't want anything but I insisted when I saw how good it looked.
lol. lexus paint
Gibson Explorer
Jackson Soloist SL3
Orange Tiny Terror
Mesa 2x12