HERE FOR SALE IS MY LANEY VC50. UNFORTUNATELY MY BAND SPLIT AND SO I AM RELUCTANTLY SELLING THE AMP. THIS AMP IS EXTREMELY VERSATILE AND CAN COVER PRETTY MUCH ANY STYLE OF MUSIC. I USED IT AGAINST A MARSHALL 50W HEAD WITH 4X12 CAB AND IT BLEW IT COMPLETELY AWAY!

CHECHK OUT THIS LINK TO SEE WHAT THIS AMP IS CAPABLE OF http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBnu-7BPuWE

IT FEATURES

50 Watts
Hi & Lo Input Jacks
2 Channel with footswitchable gain for each channel
Passsive EQ - Bass, Middle, Treble for each channel
Master Presence
Bright Switch
Resonance switch
Preamp Valves - 6 x ECC83
Output Valves - 2 x EL34
Valve bias switch (EL34/5881)
Class A/B
Line Level Slave Jack
Link Jack
Footswitch - FS4 included (Drive A, Drive B, Reverb on/off, Channel select)
Speaker connections - Connections for 1 x 16 ohm, 2 x 16 ohm, 1 x 8 Ohm, 2 x 8 ohm
FX Loops - Channel A, Channel B, Channel A+B and global Insert/Side Chain with return level

THE AMP WAS SERVICED AND RE-VALVED IN MARCH LAST YEAR AND THE SPEAKERS WERE UPGRADED TO CELESTION VINTAGE 30'S BIG IMPROVEMENT OVER STOCK. ALL VALVES ARE NOW TAD VALVES. ALL WORKS WERE CARRIED OUT BY MAJ ELECTRONIC WHO ARE MAIN SUPPLIER OF OLD LANEY PARTS ETC.

INCLUDED IS A DUST COVER AND ORIGINAL FOOTSWITCH.

THE CONDITION OF THE AMP IS VERY GOOD IT HAS A COUPLE OF NICKS IN THE TOLEX BUT NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT.

THIS AMP HAS COST ME OVER £500 WITH THE SPEAKERS ETC

I'M AFRAID THIS WILL BE PICKUP ONLY AS IT IS HEAVY SO UK ONLY.

I PREFER CASH ON COLLECTION,

IM LOOKING FOR £350.00 OR MAY TRADE FOR A ORANGE TINY TERROR/CAB

I HAVE PLENTY OF PICS PM ME YOUR EMAIL AND I WILL SEND THEM OVER

IM IN THE WEST MIDLANDS
Last edited by t1000 at Apr 11, 2008,
Anyone Intrested it really is a great amp and unlike many others EVERYTHING IS WORKING!

Heres some pics

Why selling?

Play a Cort ?

Play with V-Picks ?

Every minute is to be Grasped........................................................................Time waits for nobody.

UNFORTUNATELY MY BAND SPLIT

Good luck with selling this man, saw you listed it on Laney forum. Hope you get some luck!

For the benefit of everyone else, it's a really great amp, and the speaker change can only have made it better.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Yeah basically its loud and it doesnt do the amp any justice playing at bedroom levels, I cant believe no interest this is a fantastic amp. I guess im gonna have to keep it if I dont get a decent offer.
Hi

Not really looking for trades as im looking to get an orange tiny terror combo when they come out.
Last edited by t1000 at Apr 22, 2008,
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit
i could have bought this but got another one before i saw this thread. Ironically that video was one of the things that convinced me to buy it.

- THIS REALLY IS A VERY GOOD AMP £350'S A GOOD PRICE TOO

COME ON SOMEONE AND BUY THIS GUYS AMP
best signature ever
Fancy trading for a tiny terror?

Haha wishful thinking but I'm interested.

Sorry, nevermind.. Impulse is getting to me haha
I'm gunna bump this for you because I was looking for one of these amps for ages before getting my TT half-stack.

Hope you can sell it man!
Pm'd.
Member #2 of the Mike Patton Worshippers club p.m. lalalama 2 to join

listen to metal.
Quote by ydocytraccm
Pm'd.

Have not got any PMs in my inbox?
I'm looking into getting rid of my GH50 and getting one of these, I could definitely buy it in about a week or so once i've sold the GH50L on eBay. That's if you still got it Where abouts in the midlands are you? I'm near northampton so may be close as well.

Ibanez RG1550 with Bareknuckle Nailbombs and Mothers Milk
1976 Gibson SG Standard
Peavey 6505
Framus 2x12 (V30s)

Hi
I still have it yes. Im in the west mids near dudley which is about 70 miles away.