My friend sitting next to me just got rick rolled at full volume at school after discussing rick astley!
Just thought I'd share.
you should close this thread man

right now
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
i accidentally started a rick rolling out break at my school. its not funny anymore
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
it was rediculous just because it was so ****in ironic.
oh yeah, and **** you...gaylord.
Wow I had to check your location because the exact same thing happened today.... I rick rolled him
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Geting frank butchered at school is alot worse.

See my Avatar.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by hairypineapple
what the hells rickrolling?

i dunno, but you should check out this really rare RATM interview here
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Gold/Silver/Crystal.

Simply because I could breed the pokemon, and act out my sick sexual fantasies between Dittos and Chanseys.

Quote by bequickorbedead
She had sex..with my...AIDS?
Quote by moodster

oh god i hope he falls for it
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present

I've been planning on getting the video and putting it on my iPod and rick-rolling people in school.
Quote by moodster

"FAHUCKING" legend!

Quote by synpet713192

I've been planning on getting the video and putting it on my iPod and rick-rolling people in school.

I have it on my ipod, I tell peopl I have dodgeball on my ipod and when they're all intrigued...BAM full volume Rick Astley pounding the earphones
Quote by lolcats
Quote by jemocam
Hells Angles!!!

A gang that likes geometry?

lulz
Quote by Gory Snake
I have it on my ipod, I tell peopl I have dodgeball on my ipod and when they're all intrigued...BAM full volume Rick Astley pounding the earphones

now THAT is FAHUCKING legend!
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Gold/Silver/Crystal.

Simply because I could breed the pokemon, and act out my sick sexual fantasies between Dittos and Chanseys.

Quote by bequickorbedead
Quote by moodster
i dunno, but you should check out this really rare RATM interview here *link removed*

Stop using the lameass youtube one...

Be a real rick-rollin' man... The kind of behavior that got me banned in december!
We need more ''rickrolled in XXXXX'' threads. What's next, rickrolled in bathroom?
Quote by synpet713192
Stop using the lameass youtube one...

Be a real rick-rollin' man... The kind of behavior that got me banned in december!

yessir!

i was on youtube when i read that, and i didnt feel like getting the link to the screen jumping one, so i just used the youtube one.
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Gold/Silver/Crystal.

Quote by bequickorbedead
Rick Rolling>Pedo-Baiting
Quote by powerhead
Mentallica, i think you just made my drive shank crank

Quote by beadhangingOne

You sir, are a true hero.

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.
At school, everytime somebody leaves there computer logged in, its pretty certain it WILL have lemon party saved into the poor guys pictures or the computer will be 'rolled.
NO ONE EVER READS MY POSTS.
no one in my school knows what rick rolling is except one kid......

Im going to have fun
Quote by FireandFlames
My friends and I set all the iPhones in the Apple store to the smouch rickroll one time.

Once me and my friends started calling them when other customers were checking them out, then telling them they'd won a free iPhone and to go to the service and desk and quote something stupid to claim it. Alot of them actually did it.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1