Page 1 of 3
in the United States of America it's fecking expensive!

so what have you done to help finance your education...i just got a job and Cumberland Farms
Too cool for a signature.
Last edited by chrisatgrace at Mar 19, 2008,
first off its "in the US"
america implies both the north and south american continents

secondly im making and customizing guitars and basses, but will soon begin working at the IRS
Quote by WickedBeast666
Noooooooooooo how could this be! he at all the chocolate in the box
Oh well, now the empty shell of what used to be chocolaty goodness can contain a tasty guitar circuit.

speaking of my homemade pedal
my parents are paying for my first 2 years (which im almost done with). i have to pay for the 2nd two. i have a job, but its not getting me anywhere near enough money, so i probably will have to take out loans next fall.
I go to a community college so the tuition is cheap as hell, so my parents pay for it, as long as I keep a 3.0 Gpa
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
Quote by foshobut
will soon begin working at the IRS

Don't sell your soul to those fiends

In America, college isn't always expensive. There are still good state colleges and some unknown that are under $20,000.
I am paying about $0. US Air Force for the win. Now everyone go join!
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
I'm going to a local college for 2 years. I'll probably pay for half and I'm living in a house with a friend of mine int he same town.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Quote by thewho65
I thought it was like 35k?

Add room and board and other applied fees. For example, if he was in the medical field, he would be paying extra for labs and stuff.
Sent from my iPad.
Full academic ride. Biatches.
HEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY YOUUUU GUYYYYYYSSSS
Bright future scholarships + Pa. As long as I stay on Dean's list, my dad won't kick my ass.
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
Quote by paintITblack39
Add room and board and other applied fees. For example, if he was in the medical field, he would be paying extra for labs and stuff.

i'm thinking of selling my body for spare cash...
well i might be taking a college course for sound technition, it's a one year course that gives yu the basics, it's only like a grand so thats pretty kool, Canada rocks
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
Here in the UK it costs ~£10000 (US$20000) a year to go to University. We get low interest loans and delicious grants.
Happy, lost and still unaware.
Quote by Alicee
I gave my brother a hand job. It was weird at first. It was weirder after.

Fender '72 Telecaster Deluxe & Epiphone ES-335 "Dot"
Laney VC15 + Ibanez TS808

I Don't Play Metal.
my parents are going to pay for the first year, the other 3, loans loans loans!

heres to my 45th birthday, when ill hopefully be debt free
Quote by chrisatgrace
Dartmouth is 45k a year.....eek.

0_o

W...t...f....

Uni in the UK was free until a few years ago, now it's £3000, I thought WE had it bad!

I'm paying for mine with a loan which has a scarily high interest rate. To pay for food I work for Virgin Mobile. I have another loan for my rent.
i'm only a high school freshman but...
HOPE scholarship.
in Georgia, if you maintain an A or B average all the way through high school, they'll pay for any in state public college.
i know i can do that, its coming easy right now and i've got room for it to get harder.
Quote by metaldud536
Because there is a bomb in the lasagna!

Quote by Kid_Thorazine
make loud howling noises and throw your feces at them whenever they bring it up, I suggest that your GF does the same.
student loans baby...30k in debt @ 19
Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: "Mankind". Basically, it's made up of two separate words - "mank" and "ind". What do these words mean ? It's a mystery, and that's why mankind is.

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/map /
How can anybody get ahead in life when you start off on your own with a 6 figure dept?

I did my time in college, but the jobs didn't pay enough, and now im a miner making 130 grand a year lol. I work with people who didn't even finish high school and they make more then me.

Moral of the story, education in for suckers.
Originally posted by turinbrakes
actually YOU SUCK

"I once read a poem, held my breath
But that moment's gone
First time I felt life, somewhat hurts
Need an option and some hope "

Anders Fridén
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
0_o

W...t...f....

Uni in the UK was free until a few years ago, now it's £3000, I thought WE had it bad!

I'm paying for mine with a loan which has a scarily high interest rate. To pay for food I work for Virgin Mobile.

yeah...we get raped with tuition and fees.
Quote by EpitaphMan440
How can anybody get ahead in life when you start off on your own with a 5 figure dept?

I did my time in college, but the jobs didn't pay enough, and now im a miner making 130 grand a year lol. I work with people who didn't even finish high school and they make more then me.

Why are you complaining?

Unless that's a typing error?

Because seriously... teachers and nurses in the UK earn about £30k per year, which is $60k.... you have no reason to complain...
sry for the double post, but to Mistress_Ibanez's sig i would take the angry looking garden gnome as reaily as i would take a girl.
Quote by metaldud536
Because there is a bomb in the lasagna!

Quote by Kid_Thorazine
make loud howling noises and throw your feces at them whenever they bring it up, I suggest that your GF does the same.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Why are you complaining?

Unless that's a typing error?

Because seriously... teachers and nurses in the UK earn about £30k per year, which is $60k.... you have no reason to complain...

Not complaining, just wish I didn't goto school at all. I would have much rather just went into the workforce.
actually YOU SUCK

But that moment's gone

Anders Fridén
Quote by chrisatgrace
yeah...we get raped with tuition and fees.

In the US too...
Quote by EpitaphMan440
How can anybody get ahead in life when you start off on your own with a 6 figure dept?

except that some people actually want education for...educations sake. improving the mind and whatnot instead of being stuck in a mine profiting from an industry that's polluting the planet...*end rant*
Quote by EpitaphMan440
Not complaining, just wish I didn't goto school at all. I would have much rather just went into the workforce.

I find it ridiculously unfair that you earn that much money!
SAAS

Hhaha, in your collective faces.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by meh!
SAAS

what's that you silly person? come back or i shall taunt you again!
Quote by chrisatgrace
except that some people actually want education for...educations sake. improving the mind and whatnot instead of being stuck in a mine profiting from an industry that's polluting the planet...*end rant*

Nice.

I don't pay for education, that's paid by a body that pays for all Scottish tuition fees.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
Quote by meh!
SAAS

My country has free education.

Nana booboo stick your head in doodoo
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
I find it ridiculously unfair that you earn that much money!

Lol. Yeah, it's dangerous work though.

and in response to to the point of the mining industry polluting the planet, here in Canada there are stiff regulations on tailing and leaching processes.
actually YOU SUCK

But that moment's gone

Anders Fridén
Quote by Ur all $h1t
My country has free education.

Nana booboo stick your head in doodoo

Like... free? You don't have to pay anything to go to uni? Not even a later on?

Nice.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by EpitaphMan440
Lol. Yeah, it's dangerous work though.

and in response to to the point of the mining industry polluting the planet, here in Canada there are stiff regulations on tailing and leaching processes.

Canada?!

The fact your wage wasn't in US dollars has depressed me even more!

That's it, screw university, I'm moving to canada to become a miner!
Page 1 of 3