Hey, I made this instrumental track heavly influenced by film scores.. the style im going for is a dark and mood setting vibe.. I will use this as a album album opener for a symphonic black metal project im writing atm.

its missing some effects and such.. but still you get the idea.

hope you enjoy

(you can listen to the "recorded" version here https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=815760 )
Attachments:
Creepy intro.zip
Its very interesting, and i like it alot. Except that it get very dissonant, you have to fix that. It doesnt help the creepy feel, it just makes it dissonant. Its very layerd and lots of stuff going on, and i do like that, but some of the layers clash, fix it.

Other then that you got that little break where everything stops, i think that sounds better in 3/4 instead of 4/4.

C4C: forest of silence (in sig)
Quote by psychotim
Its very interesting, and i like it alot. Except that it get very dissonant, you have to fix that. It doesnt help the creepy feel, it just makes it dissonant. Its very layerd and lots of stuff going on, and i do like that, but some of the layers clash, fix it.

Other then that you got that little break where everything stops, i think that sounds better in 3/4 instead of 4/4.

C4C: forest of silence (in sig)

Thanks for the crit..
what would you say clash?.. course I cant find anything dissonant

if you listen to the recorded version you can see how the little break fits with the effect thing I got.
Unfrotunatly i cant listen to the recorded verson couse my internet sucks ass.
At bar 14, 16, 18, 20 etc i think its the choir that makes it dissonant.
And it sounds a little dissonant at other places too, but im not going to go throuh all the instrument and find out which.
I dont know, maybe its just my GP thats ****ed up.
That was really cool. It sounded like something from a Tim Burton film.
I'm a person.
waw that recording is ownage dude. Sounds like someone said earlyier out of a timburton movie. 10/10 very very interesting
Click My Library to see what I've written

My Library
I just took the time to download the recorded verson.
And just forget everything i said.
That was brilliant, freakin awsome.