That movie Ice Age just broke History.

Member how the plot of the first one was to return that kid to his family?
I never saw the second one but I'm assuming it didn't go back in time...

And so I go with my family today to see that "Horton hears a Who" thing (which wasn't all that bad, but i love how the emo who saves the day, and i hate how my parents will never look at me the same after that movie).

One of the trailers was for Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs

last i checked dinosaurs were dead before the Ice Age...... or at LEAST before humans were around.

I might be wrong cause schools phail and dont teach that **** to us anymore, but to go from a movie about returning a child to his roaming family, and somehow revert back hundreds of thousands of years to be the thirdd sequential movie?

Ice Age officially broke history.
Quote by wannabe jesus
If we did tune using the 5th fret on the G string it'd be a C. At the moment it goes G B which stands for George Bush. So obviously GB doesn't want you to C the truth! To the conspiracy cave!
There were several ice ages.
And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
i honestly dont care, its a movie, an animated movie nonetheless, who cares if there is a few inconsistencies in the plot?
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Gold/Silver/Crystal.

Simply because I could breed the pokemon, and act out my sick sexual fantasies between Dittos and Chanseys.

Quote by bequickorbedead
She had sex..with my...AIDS?
Quote by Mister.Y

im aware of that
Quote by wannabe jesus
If we did tune using the 5th fret on the G string it'd be a C. At the moment it goes G B which stands for George Bush. So obviously GB doesn't want you to C the truth! To the conspiracy cave!
I'm glad that in a film about a talking mammoth, sloth and saber tooth tiger talking and co-existing happily, that you can complain about this historical innaccuracy.
Funny words.
Quote by ARCtrooper225
I hope its the original cast.

it is i think

Quote by I_Am_Iron_Man
I'm glad that in a film about a talking mammoth, sloth and saber tooth tiger talking and co-existing happily, that you can complain about this historical innaccuracy.

so id rather bitch about the inconsistency than the plot but it seems like theyd have done that first... or at least recycled the characters or w/e to MAKE it consistent
Quote by wannabe jesus
Quote by Mister.Y

Yeah but if there are humans in the movie... thats ****ed.

If they have different characters and everything sure, but if its the same animals at the same time... yeah they broke it.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by floppypick
Yeah but if there are humans in the movie... thats ****ed.

If they have different characters and everything sure, but if its the same animals at the same time... yeah they broke it.

same characters

uit was a teaser and it showed the squirrell getting his acorn as usual, falls through the sheet of ice and lands on a T-Rex
Quote by wannabe jesus