Pedal or amp?
If you say pedal state which one and why*Versatility, vintage tone, spring sounding....ect, ect*
Even if you say amp which pedal do you prefer?
Quote by envoykrawkwar7

edge11
that was an epic win
best thing ive read all day

[feel free to sig this statement]

Gear:
Esp Ltd Ninja 600
Esp Ltd F-50
les paul elite
5watt jcm800 clone
Roland jc-55
Crate V33
Jca20H
Ibanez tubescreamer ts9
Keeley ds-1
a good spring reverb tank in an amp is definitely the best, it sounds real because it is real
Pedal and amp reverb are good for guitar... but the 'best' reverb is in rackmount. The best reverbs are thousands of $$$, and sound amazing; great for guitar, and they're the type of reverb used in recording and mastering. But for the typical guitarist, you can get a great reverb sound from almost any reverb unit.

But regardless... for reverb, I prefer pedal. I like the Boss reverb pedal; it's pretty good and fairly flexible. But personally, I usually use delay instead of reverb.
Yeah, what CyBer said..
those reverb and delay machines that you can use for like anything, usually with vocals.
sounds great with guitar too..
crazy ass reverb from those things.
Quote by spiff389
a good spring reverb tank in an amp is definitely the best, it sounds real because it is real

I don't like the sound of spring reverb at all. I like room and hall reverb because it sounds much more natural. So I'd go with some sort of Holy Grail.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
The best reverbs are those tube driven spring ones which are the size of an amp head.
But, Built in spring reverb (especially if your amp is a Fender tube or the like) is very nice too.
Haven't ever tried a pedal reverb, it'd probably be nice since it's so adjustable, but it probably doesn't sound accurate to spring reverb.

Oh wait...

I say spring is my favorite, since i've been using it the longest. I like hall reverb too.
I haven't played many different reverb types, so i'll have to see for myself.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator