Has anyone played these? They look to be very good however my guitar center here doesnt have them in stock. Ive always wanted a king v but the KV2 is too expensive for me and im not really interested in the RR models. The VMNT has nice specs too, good looks and is in my price range. So any opinions on this guitar?

Also does anyone know if guitar center doesnt have them in their stock but you want to try it will they get one with one obligation for you to buy it?
Overpriced for sure.
Save up for a KV2, its worth it. Whereas a Dean is almost never going to be worth what its price tag.
[Founder of the Ibanez S players club.] Pm Me to Join
get the Jackson
for metal guitars Jackson > everything else
i'm not saying for guitars to do multi genres, but for metal and hard rock jackson is the way to go for sure
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
Quote by Striketalonx
Overpriced for sure.
Save up for a KV2, its worth it. Whereas a Dean is almost never going to be worth what its price tag.

It has good specs compared to other guitars in its price range, If he haggles he can get an even better price for one.
T.C.
Here is a comparison of V shaped guitas in that price range.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=782501
Quote by envoykrawkwar7

edge11
that was an epic win
best thing ive read all day

[feel free to sig this statement]

Gear:
Esp Ltd Ninja 600
Esp Ltd F-50
les paul elite
5watt jcm800 clone
Roland jc-55
Crate V33
Jca20H
Ibanez tubescreamer ts9
Keeley ds-1
Quote by edge11
It has good specs compared to other guitars in its price range, If he haggles he can get an even better price for one.
T.C.
Here is a comparison of V shaped guitas in that price range.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=782501

You've got to realize that with any musical instrument a spec sheet isn't the end-all determining factor.

The bottom line is: the VMNT is a Korean made guitar, this automatically means a huge hit in quality. Where do you see "quality" on a spec sheet?

Another thing you have to ask yourself is: why am I buying a V guitar? Chances are, its for the presence that one brings on stage. And while this is a good reason, you've got to understand its everything but necessary, especially when you could just save your money and ultimately buy a good looker, and a great player (like the KV-2).
[Founder of the Ibanez S players club.] Pm Me to Join