so tomorrow me and my friend are gonna get some shrooms.

i wanna know that if i take them, will i be able to talk to my parents like normal or will i be freaking out and ****

we not planing on taking a lot
an eight i think

but yea

does anyone know??
Quote by synpet713192
Drug thread, n00b!

+infinity

better still dont , it might kill you.
Quote by bearded_monkey
Oh man thats amazing, you win midi pure. I don't care whether it's a competition or not

Quote by halvies

could have been 3 's but there wasn't nearly enough exclamation marks to emphasize the anger/disbelief

oh yeah
Don't take shrooms if you have to worry about talking to your parents. You never know how they're going to affect you.

Take them someplace and chill, i've tripped off an eighth of some good shrooms and it had me tripping for 8 hours. Peaking around the 2nd. Read up and respect them.

check out shroomery.org

edit: don't listen to those people telling you they're gonna kill you. You should be more worried about that ibuprofen you take when you have a headache killing you.

Shrooms are safe, they are just one hell of a drug.
1. Drug thread

2. Shrooms don't grow this time of year unless your getting dried ones.

3. You won't be able to do much on them.

4. If I were you I wouldn't go near anyone I vaugely knew that wasn't a friend.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Quote by BloodlessMurder
so tomorrow me and my friend are gonna get some shrooms.

i wanna know that if i take them, will i be able to talk to my parents like normal or will i be freaking out and ****

we not planing on taking a lot
an eight i think

but yea

does anyone know??

Be alone with a sitter. if you don't know what a sitter is, you shouldn't be taking shrooms....
Quote by Rockwolf

2. Shrooms don't grow this time of year unless your getting dried ones.

shrooms are usually dried noob

i've never seen someone sell moist/fresh shrooms
Quote by lostherox__-=_
shrooms are usually dried noob

i've never seen someone sell moist/fresh shrooms

I've seen it often enough.... course I'm in texas where they grow all over the place in fields so yea...

TS did make it sound like they were going to go pick em themselves
Quote by Monster C
Don't take shrooms if you have to worry about talking to your parents. You never know how they're going to affect you.

Take them someplace and chill, i've tripped off an eighth of some good shrooms and it had me tripping for 8 hours. Peaking around the 2nd. Read up and respect them.

check out shroomery.org

edit: don't listen to those people telling you they're gonna kill you. You should be more worried about that ibuprofen you take when you have a headache killing you.

Shrooms are safe, they are just one hell of a drug.

thanks bro
parent typically know when their kid is lying, drunk, or high.......they were your age also, and they lived in the 70's.
Quote by this&that
parent typically know when their kid is lying, drunk, or high.......they were your age also, and they lived in the 70's.

yea 70's in europe lol
Quote by garden of grey
Dude, if you are taking an eighth each (That's the standard large dose btw) avoid your parents or anybody that could stress you during the trip. Especially during the peak.

Also, read about them on www.erowid.org so you know what to expect a bit more.

right. an eighth of mushrooms, depending on how good they are, is a pretty strong dose. talking to parents with an eighth under your belt is a big no-no.

pretty much be away from anyone that isnt tripping with you/anyone you dont completely trust and youll be fine.

try to be outside if you can for most of the trip, especially the peak. nature is the most beautiful/best thing to be in/look at while on shrooms.

being indoors on shrooms is kinda a waste IMO.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
right. an eighth of mushrooms, depending on how good they are, is a pretty strong dose. talking to parents with an eighth under your belt is a big no-no.

pretty much be away from anyone that isnt tripping with you/anyone you dont completely trust and youll be fine.

try to be outside if you can for most of the trip, especially the peak. nature is the most beautiful/best thing to be in/look at while on shrooms.

being indoors on shrooms is kinda a waste IMO.

why is it a no-no

like when people are tripping would they laugh like they're high on pot , or do you just chill out because when i smoke pot i can still communicate and make sense of what I'm saying
Quote by BloodlessMurder
why is it a no-no

like when people are tripping would they laugh like they're high on pot , or do you just chill out because when i smoke pot i can still communicate and make sense of what I'm saying

probably because shrooms and pot are two different things and you dont trip balls when you're on pot...
Quote by BloodlessMurder
why is it a no-no

BIG no-no especially if you've never tripped before...

Ever seen the beginning of super troopers... yeaa....... It is entirely possible that off an eighth you will think you are in another world.

I'd stay away from mom & pops for the duration
is it a dry eighth or a wet eighth? if it's wet then you're wasting your time, you need atleast 10g, dry on the other hand should get you tripping nicely. I wouldn't advise talking to your parents though, I tend not to make much sense when I'm tripping and it is usually noticeable
Quote by BloodlessMurder
why is it a no-no

Because you're going to be tripping.

You're not smoking weed, you're not drunk, you're not sleepy, you are tripping balls on a substance you have absolutely ZERO experience with. Don't be a dumbass.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
Quote by faultyy
is it a dry eighth or a wet eighth? if it's wet then you're wasting your time, you need atleast 10g, dry on the other hand should get you tripping nicely. I wouldn't advise talking to your parents though, I tend not to make much sense when I'm tripping and it is usually noticeable

its dry
plus if id talk to my parents itd have to be over the phone
if its over the phone.. you should be fine. But why not just talk to them before eating them? Their right though. You have a tendency to get ****ed up. You're gonna be thinking alot, and it probably won't all make sense. Talk to your parents with caution. The last thing you want is a bad trip.
Quote by BloodlessMurder
its dry
plus if id talk to my parents itd have to be over the phone

talking to your parents is the kinda thing that can be a one way ticket to bad-trip land. when you are tripping, you are in a different world and in a completely different mindset.

you might be on the phone talking to your parents when you blurt out "omgs the chair is eating my phone. i better get it quick before it gets covered in saliva". to you, in the tripping mindset, you would think that this is a perfectly logical thing to say, but to your parents, in the non-tripping mindset, this would be a perfectly absurd thing to say.

like i said before, tripping around parents is an absolute no-no.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"