soo i have a decision to make and i need help, what guitar is better?

ESP EC1000 with EMG's

Or

ESP Viper 200

my playing style pop hardcore(think kelly clarkson with screaming and break downs)

i need an honest opinion please..
Gear:
Ibanez GAX 30
Fender mexi tele <3 holy mother of god im in love
digitech D-7 distortion pedal
line 6 delay pedal
heartke 4x12 320 watt cab
Marshall MGHDFX100
The EC1000 is likely to be the better made guitar but I'd say go and play both of them and see which you prefer, especially with regards to sound, EMGs are very divisive as pickups so, you tend to either love them or hate them.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Whats so hard about it is, i've played both and love both of them. So the safe bet is the EC-1000??
Gear:
Ibanez GAX 30
line 6 delay pedal
Marshall MGHDFX100
Quote by sXe_efie
Whats so hard about it is, i've played both and love both of them. So the safe bet is the EC-1000??

It will definitely have a better build quality and probably higher quality wood so yes, the EC is probably the much safer bet.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Thank you
Gear:
Ibanez GAX 30
line 6 delay pedal
Marshall MGHDFX100
The EC is made of better woods, pickups, and has better cosmetics. I would get the EC.