So yester day i posted a thread about I-Doser,

& I was askign everybody if it worked, cause i didn't wanna waste my time.

So i Tried it today, The Marijuana one..it didnt work..like my hands tingled..but I tried the Alcohol one.

that worked! I never thought any of these would work..but I was seeing blue..like a really light blue everywhere.

So i recommend you just give one a shot.
S m 0 0 k e w e e d & Live life bro.

i have a crack for it with all the doses, and none of them work, its a complete waiste of time
Jackson RR3
ESP LTD MH-250NT (EMG 81-85)
Peavey Valveking 100 Head
Harley Benton Cabnet
Blackstar Distx Valve Distortion
Boss DD3
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Boss Noise-Gate
A Member Of The Jackson Players Group
try the opium one if you have it

i've never done real opium, but damn i was feeling high the night i did opium on i doser

i danced around my basement in a joyous mood and then chilled in my bed and just stared at the ceiling and thought, it was amazing
what's an idoser?

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
why would i wanna go to google, when the pit can just provide me a nice link

thank you

:P
just give me a fender and let me rip
yeah
Attachments:
lolbw7.jpg

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by lostherox__-=_
^^^ have any of you heard of google?

http://i-doser.com/

goddamn assholes

thank you kind sir

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
OK, the search bar should've brought up the topic I made on this... Check my profile, the topics ive posted. It's there.

I've only gotten Peyote to do anything for me, and it was very minor (wall and ceiling turned into one plane)
Quote by rizo299
Even though the fact that they're placebos is well documented, I'd love to see a double blind trial of them just to cement the fact that they're a crock of ****.

well, obviously its a placebo, but if it works even as a placebo why the need to bash on it so much? you obviously dont like it because you have the imagination of rock
i tried the sexual ecstacy one, hoping for some good stuff in return
unfortunately it didn't work
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
i have a lot of friends who tells me idoser works, and some who tell me it doesn't. it doesn't do **** for me. i am wondering if this is because i smoke pot every day, and they dont. it seems like a crock to me.
It sometimes works as a placebo, depends how much people react to that sorta thing.
I tried this today. I tried the orgasm one, the track is 50 minutes long, I made it 45 minutes into it and my buddy called me, which completely ruined everything. I was pretty mad because it took a long time. Then a little bit ago I tried the nitrous track, which is only 10 minutes long. Nothing happened until the last minute or so of the track, and then I was gone. It was so weird.

I didn't start a new thread because you'd all get mad
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Hand of God didn't do anything, for me at least, and yes I was in a pitch dark, silent room.
Quote by Roc8995
Thin necks make you play faster because guitars with thin necks sound thin and bad, and you play fast to distract people from the bad tone.
Not this shit again. It's been over a year since I started hearing about it. I thought it had died. Sadly, I was wrong.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
Quote by grenade24
Im downloading it now, what should I expect?

To sit and be bored for half an hour OR to fall asleep OR to trick yourself into believing you're high.

OMGWTFBBQ
I've tried most of the stuff on idoser, none of them worked
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
Quote by Bayonetwork
To sit and be bored for half an hour OR to fall asleep OR to trick yourself into believing you're high.

And if the latter one happens, will I remember any of it, or wake up to my parents ready to kill me?
?!
No, even if placebo takes over, you'll snap out of it pretty quickly. I wouldn't worry about your parents too much.

OMGWTFBBQ
Quote by Bayonetwork
No, even if placebo takes over, you'll snap out of it pretty quickly. I wouldn't worry about your parents too much.

Ok, and the computer im installing it on has no speakers, can i put it on my iPod?
?!
You're supposed to use headphones for it anyway. Just put headphones into the jack on the computer.

OMGWTFBBQ
Quote by grenade24
Im downloading it now, what should I expect?

a disappointing placebo effect
Quote by grenade24
Ok, and the computer im installing it on has no speakers, can i put it on my iPod?

i think thats the recommended usage anyways
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Are you supposed to not do anything while listening to this? Because this is pretty ****in gay... :/
Quote by gu1t4rh3r0
One of my friends said to the principle once,
"NO! The voices tell me not to talk to you!" *Runs away on all fours*
The principle eventually caught up to him and gave him a drug test.