Epiphone Les Paul
3 14%
Fender Standard Strat
4 19%
Fat Strat
5 24%
Ibanez RG series
5 24%
Why the hell are you asking us? Make up your own F*cking Mind!!
6 29%
Voters: 21.
Just want to see how many people are fed up with these "which guitar should I get?" threads.
Washburn Dime 333, Ibanez RG7620, LTD MH250NT w/ EMG 89x's
Modded Boss Metal Zone, Boss CE-5, DD-3, Intellifex
Jet City JCA2112RC, ADA MP-1 Preamp,
GK 400RB Bass head
Marshall and Ampeg 4x12 cabs
Quote by strings-N-stuff
some people just want opinions on gear.

I'm only tired of people posting stupid threads

+1

but i can understand where TS is comming from.
The whole point of this forum is that you can ask guitar related questions.

Yes, there are a lot of "which guitar" threads, but who cares? If it helps people make up their mind, let them.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Quote by Bonsaischaap
The whole point of this forum is that you can ask guitar related questions.

Yes, there are a lot of "which guitar" threads, but who cares? If it helps people make up their mind, let them.

I'm with you. The forums are here to help people, and if it means people asking which guitar/amp people like better and why, then by all means ask away. I've asked, and so have a lot of people. It helps to get ideas about the good, bad and ugly.
Quote by imthehitcher
you truly are a prince of men

Quote by isuckhardcore
I get naked FOR my dog.
Quote by syk3d
I'm with you. The forums are here to help people, and if it means people asking which guitar/amp people like better and why, then by all means ask away. I've asked, and so have a lot of people. It helps to get ideas about the good, bad and ugly.

Yup.

Another important thing is that while you might be able to try a guitar in the store and decide whether you like it or not, people on here can actually give you some info on things like reliability, too.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!