Hello everyone.

Im thinking of buying a Bc Rich Mockingbird ST. Because I love the shape of a Bc Rich and the good sounds. I myself got a warlock for now and I think it's ok. And the other reason Im thinking of buying the mockingbird is it has a whammy bar and also the cool looks. If you have any other suggestions of guitar with cool looks (pref bc rich) and whammy bar you can also reply!

But I've seen people telling that the guitar sucks and it sound buzzy. I need a honest opinion about the guitar from someone who has one or someone with experience from it.

Thank you and Rock on!
They play sort of nice, but look like crap tbh
Ibanez RG3270M Prestige
Gibson SG Standard
Fender Mexican Strat w/ Kinman Woodstock Pickups

Vox Valvetronix AD120VTX (soon to be a Peavey 6505)

Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer
Dime Cry Baby From Hell
They look pretty solid, neck through and OFR for a great price, although the wood (nato) leaves a little to be desired, if it was mahogany, then I wouldn't hesistate to buy it.
Funny words.
Quote by I_Am_Iron_Man
They look pretty solid, neck through and OFR for a great price, although the wood (nato) leaves a little to be desired, if it was mahogany, then I wouldn't hesistate to buy it.

Actually, I think the recent ones are actual mahogany.
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.
Quote by strings-N-stuff
I'd rather play a Guitar Hero controller with strings thru a fancy modified toaster.......

Idiotic post FTL.
Be cool.
Quote by jmag
Actually, I think the recent ones are actual mahogany.

Then full steam ahead!

Honestly, all of that for under £400? Bargain...
Funny words.
Body wood: nato (eastern mahogany). Is it good or the bad one?
Last edited by JHart at Mar 20, 2008,
Good choice. I have one of the 2007 "Special X" ones that has the classic LP control layout. Other than the controls and the (original!) Floyd Rose, it's the same.
Pics in my profile.
Love them, wish I could have found a deal on the ST, I would have gone for it instead. Don't listen to the BC Rich haters on here. The guitars with which they have had negative experience are much lesser guitars than the one you're considering.
Quote by Johnthewrench
Good choice. I have one of the 2007 "Special X" ones that has the classic LP control layout. Other than the controls and the (original!) Floyd Rose, it's the same.
Pics in my profile.
Love them, wish I could have found a deal on the ST, I would have gone for it instead. Don't listen to the BC Rich haters on here. The guitars with which they have had negative experience are much lesser guitars than the one you're considering.

Yeah thanks for the tip. I think Im going to buy the ST