What's a good tuning that is very deep and also still has some high? I've been listening to a lot of baritones lately.
Open C: CGCGCE.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
D Standard (DGCFAD) is Pretty Good or Drop C which is A Step Down and then the low E or D in this case is droped down a step to a C (CGCFAD).
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
I just use Drop D-Drop C

Drop C#/Db is pretty good for low and high in my opinion.
(\__|)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain World Domination.

92% of teenagers have moved on to rap. Sig this if you think most new popular music sucks.
Yeah, the c-tunings seem to be where it's at. I just hate doing the barre chords. It's so easy I do them to much.

Right now I got CGDGBD it's pretty sweet.
Last edited by Jahsoul at Mar 19, 2008,
this is what 7-strings are made for, mate
Brigadier of the 7-string legion. 7>6

Fender Telecaster
Schecter Damien 7
Engl Fireball
Quote by bjoern_swe
this is what 7-strings are made for, mate

That's as may be but in a lot of places it's hard to get hold of 7 strings, I've never even seen one in real life

For people like me who want the extended range but don't own a 7 or have the cash to shell out for a new one things like open C and new standard tuning are just what the doctor ordered.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Open C is the way to go
Board:
Pitchblack - Fulltone Octafuzz - Hardwire OD - Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina - MXR Micro Chorus - Diamond Memory Lane Jr - EHX SMMH - Neunaber Wet