Right well does anyone know the artist that designed the artwork for The Libertines' first album 'Up The Bracket'?

Any help will result in a secret prize.
No, I pissed my way out of it; but I'm in the middle of a fucking art exam with still no real clue what to do
Quote by _Mayday_
No, I pissed my way out of it; but I'm in the middle of a fucking art exam with still no real clue what to do

I'm sorry I'm to no help, but I am not too educated in this indie culture. Or rap. Or whatever it is.

You want some info on some metal albums give me a call.
did you check wikipedia?or google? if it's not on there, go to the nearest music store, see if it says on the album. it should have it on there. assuming they have that album. though they might not.
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Quote by skvvisgaar
did you check wikipedia?or google? if it's not on there, go to the nearest music store, see if it says on the album. it should have it on there. assuming they have that album. though they might not.

Yeah I've checked everywhere on the Internet

It's almost 11 here.

AHHHHHHHHHH I'm fucked.
It should say inside the sleevenotes. I only have a burnt copy of the album so I can't help you here, sorry.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by -February-Star-
It should say inside the sleevenotes. I only have a burnt copy of the album so I can't help you here, sorry.

Yeah the album is in the car which my dad has taken to work

CBA Situation
Quote by _Mayday_
Yeah the album is in the car which my dad has taken to work

CBA Situation

Perfect example of Murphy's Law
UG's 94th 300 Spartan!!

My Gear:
Hamer Vector
Ltd Viper 50
Line 6 Spider 2 212

Quote by Dirge Humani
I can make my penis hard if I think a lot.

Quote by Hope Sowders
Me: Have you ever used a Ouija board?
Her: Like the things you play on in the ocean? Those boards? Yeah
I COULD call my friend who has the album.

But its late, I have no credit and I'm to lazy to do my own shiz, let alone yours.
Quote by Fleabag
I COULD call my friend who has the album.

But its late, I have no credit and I'm to lazy to do my own shiz, let alone yours.

Well, go eat a pube-pizza then.