Page 1 of 2
What the hell is wrong with all these crappy theads being made lately? We have one on pokemon and another on pokemon theory, we have one thread thread dedicated to hot drag queens, we have a some idiot who has started like 3 threads on star wars today...

whose fault is this? March 08?

discuss
Rig:

Gibson ES-335
Peavy Classic 30
butt i liek teh pokemons!
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Gold/Silver/Crystal.

Simply because I could breed the pokemon, and act out my sick sexual fantasies between Dittos and Chanseys.

Quote by bequickorbedead
She had sex..with my...AIDS?
Quote by bluesmaster
What the hell is wrong with all these crappy theads being made lately? We have one on pokemon and another on pokemon theory, we have one thread thread dedicated to hot drag queens, we have a some idiot who has started like 3 threads on star wars today...

whose fault is this? March 08?

discuss

I thought those threads were genious.

The 3 Star Wars one.....not so much.
Yes. The pokemans. Let them show them to you.
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
Yeah I agree....sept every thread you just named werent the ones I had in mind

and dont be dissin pokemans man...ill kick your ass
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Pokemon or GTFO.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Zero-Hartman

It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
Quote by bluesmaster

whose fault is this?

well clearly we should be asking you...
Play the music, not the instrument. ~Author Unknown

blackzeppelion
Who's the band that could become the next led zeppelin?
Ovenman
Iron blimp.
J.A.M
Aluminum helicopter.
Ovenman
*Breaks out periodic table* Magnesium bi-plane.
this thread is dedicated to emphasise the fact that the pit is going down a ****hole. people who dont agree that this is happening or acknowlage the purpose of this thread, i respect your opinion
Rig:

Gibson ES-335
Peavy Classic 30

Go Charizard! I choose you!

Use fireblast to incinerate this whiny thread!
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

^ It's super effective.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
crappy thread has fainted!

+3496 experience points!
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Gold/Silver/Crystal.

Simply because I could breed the pokemon, and act out my sick sexual fantasies between Dittos and Chanseys.

Quote by bequickorbedead
She had sex..with my...AIDS?
Quote by Zero-Hartman
^ It's super effective.

I'm not sure, urine is a liquid, and therefore might be considered of the water element. If so, the pissing and moaning in this thread might mean that Charizard could be weakened.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by bluesmaster
this thread is dedicated to emphasise the fact that the pit is going down a ****hole. people who dont agree that this is happening or acknowlage the purpose of this thread, i respect your opinion

agree 100%
this is exactly like another bable forum was at this movie site i was on a couple years ago. The same topic threads. (only more final fantasy.)
the overall result was every current member got pissed and left. then a bunch of new people came in and started the whole process over. i like to call it "the Mandate Of Forum" after china's "Mandate of Heaven"
Quote by imgooley
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.

I loled.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I'm not sure, urine is a liquid, and therefore might be considered of the water element. If so, the pissing and moaning in this thread might mean that Charizard could be weakened.

So...Venusaur, I choose you!

My childhood is slowing coming back to me now.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by bluesmaster

JOJ's X-Wing swoops in, and delivers a well aimed photon laser into the vents of your tyranny and oppression.
Quote by vintage x metal

i think its funny how wonderfully mature we are about this guys opinion on ug's pit.
Quote by Zenith Lead
i think its funny how wonderfully mature we are about this guys opinion on ug's pit.

I thought it was pretty funny, too.

These threads happen every week. They're whiny, annoying, and no one cares. Those of us who don't like the way it is don't have to be here.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Zenith Lead

There's always time for Venusaurs and X-Wings.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

These threads happen every week. They're whiny, annoying, and no one cares. Those of us who don't like the way it is don't have to be here.

i havent messed around the pit long enough to see much of these threads. ill probably never enter them again in that case.

but the same thing applies to those people reply to them. if you dont like the thread, then dont go there. replying to the thread only keeps it at the top of the "thread list" even longer.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

ah and your extensive experience streching back from 2007 tells you this? the pit was once a beautiful place its a shame what it has turned into...
Rig:

Gibson ES-335
Peavy Classic 30
Page 1 of 2