Do you ever get tired of being mistaken for a younger age? I'm almost 20 and i can't buy cigarettes without getting asked to show my ID EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. One lady even told me i couldnt buy cigs there again because the plastic lamination **** on my license was coming off. Why would you get a fake ID just to buy tobacco anyways? So this has been partly a reason to help me quit....anybody else get this?
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
I look young, but the pubs over here couldn't care less. I've been singing Lionel Ritchie at an annoyingly high voice at the pub since I was 16.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
other way round
i'm 17, can get into pubs and buy smokes without getting ID'ed
i could since i was 15, apparently i look 20 atm
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
I live in a small town so people around here just love to get underage kids in **** for whatever they can. But i lived in a bigger place for a few months and i'd get the same thing every time.
Quote by WaggyPlank
I dont usually get ID'd unless they are IDing everyone in the group I'm with.

Someone did tell me I looked too young to be in a pub the other day... I laughed and punched her in the ovaries.

That'll learn her.
I get mistaken for an older age.
I'm 16, but I have a deep voice, and a lot of people mistake me for my dad over the phone.

Also, someone once told me they thought I was 21. Am I really that old?
I have the opposite problem. I'm 16 and all the time these hot 18 year olds come up to me out of nowhere and ask if I want to have a drink at their place. With their other hot 18 year old friend. And there's a pool. And we all get naked.

My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by RiseAgainst
Do you ever get tired of being mistaken for a younger age? I'm almost 20 and i can't buy cigarettes without getting asked to show my ID EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. One lady even told me i couldnt buy cigs there again because the plastic lamination **** on my license was coming off. Why would you get a fake ID just to buy tobacco anyways? So this has been partly a reason to help me quit....anybody else get this?

Maybe you're just happy about that when you're 65! Hahaha
Quote by Fleabag
I dont usually get ID'd unless they are IDing everyone in the group I'm with.

Someone did tell me I looked too young to be in a pub the other day... I laughed and punched her in the ovaries.

That'll learn her.

who teach you how to wrote?
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by GodofCheesecake
I have the opposite problem. I'm 16 and all the time these hot 18 year olds come up to me out of nowhere and ask if I want to have a drink at their place. With their other hot 18 year old friend. And there's a pool. And we all get naked.

must be such a hard life being a BS'er
especially with all that odour of fail you have around you
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
Quote by GodofCheesecake

Some people have all the luck...
Oh i'll be happy when i'm older, i just know on my 21st birthday i'm gonna get sick of showing the cops my ID. Because my 21st is on the night of the towns biggest drunken gathering they call a "street dance". So at midnight that night, i'm just gonna be another drunk there, the thing is the cops LOVE to **** you over here. Most cities they'll just tell you to go home, here they'll send you to classes and fine you the maximum for drinking underage. Happened to me last summer, and only on a first offense.

edit: and i do have facial hair, i've got long thick sideburns, and sometimes i'll grow out the stash and chin but thats not as thick. I've had people say they thought i was 21 when i was 18, but thats less than a handful of people. Maybe i'm too skinny haha, i'm working on that though.
Quote by WaggyPlank
Last edited by RiseAgainst at Mar 19, 2008,
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
who teach you how to wrote?

Chuck Norris.

I'm pretty sure everything was grammatically correct apart from 'That'll learn her', which is colloquial. Ever heard of Ogri? It's a comic series, about a 70's/80's northern biker, which is probably to blame for me using that phrase too often.

Never mind though.
I have the same problem I apparently have a "baby face" i can't do or get away with anything.
When I was 16 I could order a beer without being asked for ID, people thought I was well over 21.

Now that I am 20 (turning 21 in October), everyone asks for ID. My band-mate says I could pass for 24 or 25, but the majority of people think that I'm under 18. I have a beard now, too. What changed? I don't know. :|
Quote by RiseAgainst

You know what's worse? When you work a job in which you have to card people that don't look forty. You know what's worse than that? When you card someone who looks like they're in their thirties, but they're actually seventeen. It happens all the time. I will continue to card each and every time, unless I know you.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I'm 17. All of my mates get into most places apart from me...but I have trouble growing facial hair like they do...I'm pinochio and they are grizzly adams lol.
.:: Current Setup::.

ESP Ltd Viper 50
Line 6 Spider II 30W
Fender Squire Acoustic Guitar
Encore LP Copy
Ibanez GSR200 Bass
Axl B35 Bass Amp

I'm nearly 17, but I look like I'm 12.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Quote by Fleabag
Chuck Norris.

I'm pretty sure everything was grammatically correct apart from 'That'll learn her', which is colloquial. Ever heard of Ogri? It's a comic series, about a 70's/80's northern biker, which is probably to blame for me using that phrase too often.

Never mind though.

I was joking

which is why i also wrote my comment in grammatical incorrect words
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
I see.

I assumed that you were being sarcastic as well.

:|

Sorry.

Do you want to be my friend?
I fear my old ones have caused me to be too cynical.
i dunno, i never really have a problem with being ID'd.

i look pretty young in photos, i guess, but in real life i look my age, lol.

or older, some survey guy thought i was 23 the other day. i'm only 19, dammit
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by Fleabag
I see.

I assumed that you were being sarcastic as well.

:|

Sorry.

Do you want to be my friend?
I fear my old ones have caused me to be too cynical.

alrite

you have my friendship
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
Almost everyone I talk to says I look like I'm 14.. and I'll be 18 in a few days.

It's really freaking annoying.
Sucks for the TS.

I'm only 15. I've had what seems to be about every single person I've met from the age of 15-25 say I look at least 17-18.

I dont drink/smoke though. It does cause a hi-larious facial expression on people that think I'm older though.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
I look like a nine year old boy.
Too bad I'm a sixteen year old girl.
I've been buying booze and fags since 14 with no trouble. Could never get a childs ticket on the train though.
Quote by Yikes
I look like a nine year old boy.
Too bad I'm a sixteen year old girl.

I look way younger than I am. I went to a show this summer with a friend who had a fake ID, and the bouncer stared at my ID for like 5 times as long as he looked at hers.
I don't mind though, the ladies find me cute
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.