Page 1 of 2
Alright, this may get confusing and be a mildly long read, but I really need to hear others opinions. I have been with my girlfriend for almost a year and 3 months. We are both 17 and juniors in high school. Her mom was remarried about 2 months ago, and the guy she married has a kid with a prior wife who lives about 2 hours away. The kid, Rob, just turned 19, and is really just a spoiled brat, he came down to stay with my girlfriends family and get to know them all. He was in town for 3 days and I didn't see my girlfriend, Amy the whole time. I finally saw her Sunday night and she was really distant. She didn't want to hangout like we did usually and I noticed she had what looked like a hickey on her collarbone, I asked her about it and she told me it was a rash and not to worry about it. The rest of the night she was still real weird. we finally got to leave her house. We went to the movies, dinner, hung out with friends and made it back to my house to "do the deed" I noticed another hickey looking mark below her waist line, she again said it was a rash and to shut up about it. As I put it in, it felt weird to say the least. She was way way way more loose than she was the weekend before. which I called her out on instantly, she screamed at me to get off and called me a prick. The main thing I had in my mind, is she hooked up with this guy. She has been talking to one of our friends all about him since, so my friend told me about it. I was on myspace and noticed I wasnt number 1 anymore, he is and I was bumped down to two. I really think she did cheat on me, but she wont admit it to me. She called me a few hours ago and said she needs to see me and tell me something. I forgot to mention that on monday (were on spring break) she told me she was going to be driving out to his house for the rest of spring break to hangout, she leaves tomorrow and is back on saturday night. It just seems too real, but the fact that it is her step brother makes me want to think its all in my head.
Suggest a threesome and when you cum you blow your load in his face. That'll teach him.
Quote by IFingeredFreddy
I was on myspace and noticed I wasnt number 1 anymore, he is and I was bumped down to two.

she MUST be cheating on you then!
Quote by lespaul#1
Indie stands for Industrial I think, like Marilyn Manson.

Ibanez RG2EX2 (Dimarzio Breed in bridge)
Epiphone Les Paul 100
Laney LV300T
Line 6 Toneport GX

The Falling Object Model
...........wow
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Gold/Silver/Crystal.

Simply because I could breed the pokemon, and act out my sick sexual fantasies between Dittos and Chanseys.

Quote by bequickorbedead
She had sex..with my...AIDS?
Hmmm, that's an odd story. Maybe she just really likes him?

Am I the only one reminded of Clueless?
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Quote by IFingeredFreddy
I was on myspace and noticed I wasnt number 1 anymore, he is and I was bumped down to two.

Oh, she's DEFINITELY cheating on you. There's no getting around it at this point.

EDIT: Damn you and your quick wit, FLNagle!
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
My mate f*cked his step sister. Enclosed envirnoment and all that. seriously they will be doing it. I kno.
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
maybe not the smartest move to comment on your girlfriends increased vaginal strechiness...
Rig:

Gibson ES-335
Peavy Classic 30
put a couple of bear traps in his bed. that way you can catch them *if they are doing the deed.* and basically beat his ass with a broom handle.

<---- metal.
Well maybe YOU shouldn't be cheating on her with Freddy.
Last edited by filthandfury at Mar 19, 2008,
Well that's nice after more then a year a step brother walks in and its over. Well your 17 not the end of the world eh.
That wall of text will make Roger Waters jealous.

Just ask, "You cheatin' on me, biatch?"
"yo, dawg, whatchoo talkin' bout?"
"Imma pop a cap in yo' ass if you doesn't tell meh tha troof"
"I iz clean, brutha"
"Ok. Now let's get on with our relationship in a civilised manner."
"Yes, quite"
Quote by imgooley
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.

wrong thread maybe?
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Sorry man

She is

end it like a band aid : clean and fast.
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by rocabilly1
What is the pointless in posting this useless crap

because he wants people's opinion's you god damned moron.

<---- metal.
Quote by jasp0r
Suggest a threesome and when you cum you blow your load in his face. That'll teach him.

ROLF +1

Nah. Sounds like even if she isn't cheating on you, you're relationship isn't the same anymore.
Eww dude. Next time you go to "do the deed", punch her straight in the vagina. Really hard to. That or bone her, blow your load in her face then spit on her and leave. Do it fast though cause you don't want her throwing your load and spit back in your face.

Call her a c*nt too.
Quote by LordBishek
Incest=Wrong.

no blood relation
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Give her an STD next time you get the chance. Then if he gets it you'll have your answer
Quote by imgooley

AAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH ive seen this in like every thread! you make me roflololz!!1!!1!!111eleven
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
Quote by jasp0r

Or shove it in is ass when he's not looking.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Quote by sashki
Just ask, "You cheatin' on me, biatch?"
"yo, dawg, whatchoo talkin' bout?"
"Imma pop a cap in yo' ass if you doesn't tell meh tha troof"
"I iz clean, brutha"
"Ok. Now let's get on with our relationship in a civilised manner."
"Yes, quite"

I thought that was going to be one of those lame attempts at humor until the curveball at the end.

My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by nosushi4you
Hmmm, that's an odd story. Maybe she just really likes him?

Am I the only one reminded of Clueless?

Now that you mention it...
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
Quote by imgooley

lol wut?
that isnt incest...they share no blood. only thing wrong is shes cheating on you.
PS3

Fear the LIME

X
Page 1 of 2