ok... one of my friends that jams with me has a epi' les paul, and he has one volume knob on it, and one tone.
He needs to have two volumes, one for each pickup.
Is there any way on God's green Earth we could take the back cover off and switch the knob? ? We don't really know much about electronics, and I dont wanna screw up someone else's guitar.
Please Help, thanks...
“If it seems like you are playing around and not practicing, that's when you know you really love it.”
-Jack Johnson

Quote by lattea
i'm kinda gay

Quote by angusfan16
Well damn. You caught me. I'm horribly gay.

RIP Rev
You sure can do it.

His guitar should look something like this. (the colours may be different, and the red and white wires may not be there, but that's the basic idea.)

You want it to look like this. (again, there may be different colours, and you probably won't have to worry about those red and white wires.)

I've spent about 15 minutes trying to figure out a way to type out instructions on how to make the conversion in a way that someone with little electronics knowledge could understand, but it's really hard to explain without showing you....
If you need any help, I'd be glad to help you along.
so, the green and bare wires to the NECK pickup should be connected to one knob, and the green and bare wires to the BRIDGE pickup should be connected to the other knob? am i right? or is there more to it??
“If it seems like you are playing around and not practicing, that's when you know you really love it.”
-Jack Johnson

Quote by lattea
i'm kinda gay

Quote by angusfan16
Well damn. You caught me. I'm horribly gay.

RIP Rev