So, does UG wanna help me with my Algebra homework? Its really easy, so it shouldn't take long. I made an 88 on the test, but the bitch is making us retake it because some people failed.

Scans coming.
When all else fails, ask the pit.
Quote by I-Watch-Anime
So, does UG wanna help me with my Algebra homework? Its really easy, so it shouldn't take long. I made an 88 on the test, but the bitch is making us retake it because some people failed.

Scans coming.

No
If it's really easy, why do you need our help? In fact. If you've already done it, why don't you just repeat what you did? Stop cheating.
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
Quote by I-Watch-Anime

Scans coming.

I'll Try.
If you made an 88 on the test, you're obviously getting the concepts and don't need our help.
-ash
Tell your teacher to go screw herself. Or go and see your year tutor, or some kind of academic superior of hers and talk to them about it; you did the homework, and you got 88 on it, why should you do it again?
Quote by National_Anthem
Tell your teacher to go screw herself. Or go and see your year tutor, or some kind of academic superior of hers and talk to them about it; you did the homework, and you got 88 on it, why should you do it again?

and listen to this. if you redo it and make, say a 60, you dont keep the 88, you get 60.
You expect me to do all that? Fuck off, I'm doing my mechanics right now anyway
Ibanez RG3270M Prestige
Gibson SG Standard
Fender Mexican Strat w/ Kinman Woodstock Pickups

Vox Valvetronix AD120VTX (soon to be a Peavey 6505)

Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer
Dime Cry Baby From Hell
Quote by Bloodening
You expect me to do all that? Fuck off, I'm doing my mechanics right now anyway

i'll do your mechanics if you do my algebra
I'm in Algebra 1 and this looks like Algebra 2? (I'm in 8th grade) Sorry brah, can't help you here.
GO YANKEES!
nah, this is algebra 1. i'm in 8th too, just taking a high school class.
Quote by Yanks4Life92
I'm in Algebra 1 and this looks like Algebra 2? (I'm in 8th grade) Sorry brah, can't help you here.

Looks like Algebra I to me. But no way in hell am I doing all of that for you, especially if you understand it.
IIIIIII
Quote by I-Watch-Anime
nah, this is algebra 1. i'm in 8th too, just taking a high school class.

My bad, we just haven't done this stuff yet.
GO YANKEES!
Quote by I-Watch-Anime
i'll do your mechanics if you do my algebra

Good luck
Ibanez RG3270M Prestige
Gibson SG Standard
Fender Mexican Strat w/ Kinman Woodstock Pickups

Vox Valvetronix AD120VTX (soon to be a Peavey 6505)

Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer
Dime Cry Baby From Hell