One day I was sitting talking to my friend about the office.when suddenly he look over and asks whats the office.So i just want to know if theres anybody eles who watches it?
Funniest show on TV.

The US version. Never seen the British one.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
me.

Does anyone know when the new episodes will start up again?

edit: a few weeks ago I actually did the cellphone in the ceiling prank to a coworker.

twas awesome.

he thought it was someone else who did it to him, got angry, stole their cellphone, and threw it in a storm drain.
Tried it. Bored the **** out of me. UK AND US versions.
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
I watch the US version. Its freakin hilarious.

You only have one lifetime. USE IT!!!

The Athiest of Zeppelinism. PM The Heartbreaker to join.

We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!:UG Naked Club
ive seen a couple of episodes..its ok IMO
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

I've watched it a good few times. I like the way the show is set up, and how there's really just one joke that makes you crack up, and the rest are funny, but not cry-laugh funny.

I've only seen the US version though. I live in the AMERICAS.
How about we change the threads name to "The absolute take off and rip off of the hit BRITISH TV Series"

They started showing the Attempted American version in colour here a couple of months ago.

I watched one episode.

My opinion?

I would find the BBC 10 O'Clock News Funnier. Pretty obvious why it suddenly stopped airing:P
I think I dislike the American Office because they've basically misinterpreted the concept of the original show but Steve Carell (sp) is a very funny guy, he's not David Brent but he is funny in a different way.

The other characters are all wrong AND aren't funny at all. The Tim and Dawn equivalents are particularly bad.
Quote by markodeano1
How about we change the threads name to "The absolute take off and rip off of the hit BRITISH TV Series"

I'm pretty sure, from what I've heard, that the American version, while being BASED ON the British one, is actually quite different at this point.

So, obviously, the problem is that British people are stuffy elitists about their humorous television, and other such things.

EDIT: And you too ^

The US Version is NOT a rip off and it is NOT intended to be parallel to the UK version.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Yeh you cant really compare them. The US version tried originally in series 1 to do it UK style, but it really came into its own in the later series. I find both very funny, US is more laugh out loud comedy. really looking forward to april 10th!

An i'm pretty sure its still on BBC 3 marko.
Harold Bishop Fan Club Member #3

Originally posted by balltounge

Fatboy beat me, that lad has taste...and its meaty.
i love ricky gervais in the office, the us version is just another rip off so that steve carrel gets another chance at being on tv
Quote by aaron6890
yeah the us version rocks, the best part is all the crap jim and pam do to dwight, like when they put all his stuff in the snack machine, and gave him a sack of nickles.

HAHAHA yeah i agree
Funny. I'm watching it right now. I felt like watching it so I popped the first season in.

<-----loves Pam.