I was wondering which guitar has the better tremolo?

OR

SG Commando #8, PM YOUNGBLOOD to join
Dunlop Original Cry Baby
Boss DS-1
Boss DD-6
Waiting On Vox VT15 or VT30
Models ? Specs ?
My gear:
-Ibanez JS 6000 Custom w/ 11-48 gauge
-Ibanez FGM 400BB w/ 10-46 gauge
-Peavey 6505 2x12 Combo
-MXR Phase 90
-Boss DD-6 Digital Delay
-Morley Wah/Volume Pro Series II
-Boss CS-3 Compression Sustainer
-Gator G-Bus 8
-Xotic BB Preamp
yeah
we cant really tell you unless you tell us what guitars they are, and which trems are on them
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
yeah more info is good.

If its a standard Fender 6 screw, then don't expect a whole l,ot from it. They do ok, especially if you have heavy strings, but arent meant for Floyd-Rose type of stuff. That godin looks like a 6 screw too, so there may be little difference between them.
Dunlop Original Cry Baby
Boss DS-1
Boss DD-6
so the godin appears to be a 6 screw, so to maintain good tuning you will probably have to have it rather tight, and only be able to push down, not pull up.

The Strat you have there is a 2-point system, meaning that you can easily set it to float (i have one on my strat) and it will stay in tune better, along with being able to pull up on the bar. Unfortunatley, if you bust a string they will all go horibly out of tune.

Some will say that the 6 screw gives you better sustain, which is true, even if just slightly.

Better tremolo for what? If its excessive violent whammy use, then i would say neither.
Not heavy whammy usage, just about medium use. Plan on playing some blues, and the Godin was the one I had in mind. Is it possible to make the godin 2 point?
Dunlop Original Cry Baby
Boss DS-1
Boss DD-6