These guys were doing deathcore before it was popular, and they do it right.

http://www.myspace.com/glasscasket
http://www.myspace.com/glasscasketrocks

EDIT: For those wondering, they sorta sound like Vehemence in some places, particularly the softer part of In Between the Sheets.
Last edited by Scourge441 at Mar 19, 2008,
Horrible band.
The Kovenant of Terror, Marshal of the Legion of Metal.

Quote by GID (Shamrock)
Br00tal, Terror Kovenant=metal's king

You really hate anything -core dont you? ^^^

I love Glass Casket! quality deathcore, alot better than most deathcore bands out there.
They have some really nice soft songs too
TK, if you don't like a band/genre, don't post in that thread. That's why I don't post in threads about bands/genres i don't like. It helps make you look like you aren't a constantly butthurt teenager.
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Well, they do have two BTBAM members...

I actually haven't heard anything from this band. The myspace player things aren't working for me right now, but I'll check them out later.
I downloaded a copy of "A Desperate Man's Diary". Pretty good deathcore. The two BTBAM members really show they honestly can play ANYTHING by doing this.
I love Glass Casket, does this whole "deathcore" thing right.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
I have no idea how I found them. I had a song labelled 'mystery.mp3' in my music folder and I have no idea how it got there, but it turned out to be "Too Scared To Live" by Glass Casket.

Pretty awesome band though.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by MHDrunk
TK, if you don't like a band/genre, don't post in that thread. That's why I don't post in threads about bands/genres i don't like. It helps make you look like you aren't a constantly butthurt teenager.

then whats it called a forum for? we're supposed to discuss about bands, lovers and haters are allowed to speak up
Quote by recklessnick
then whats it called a forum for? we're supposed to discuss about bands, lovers and haters are allowed to speak up

He should discuss it, not just blantantly say "Horrible Band"
At least tell us why he thinks they are horrible
Quote by MHDrunk

QFT +1 and all that. But, yeah they are one of the better Deathcore bands. And some riffs sound kinda like some Gorgoroth stuff.
You guys care about TK doing his thing waaaay to much.

Who cares if he says there a horrible band. Done and done.

Also......

Horrible band.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one
All I know is that Blake and Dusty from BTBAM are in it which automatically makes them cool in my book, and ya they definitely are pretty good for deathcore(boring, repetitive genre).

Also check out Prayer for Cleansing- Paul and Tommy both play guitar in it, pretty good metalcore