Alright I need your help!

We've decided to make brownies for my housemates 22nd. The thing is the last (and first) time I made em' I put in too much (1/8th for 12 people).

Does anyone know the perfect amount to put in (hash not weed), everyone was just vegetables last time...
Quote by jimtaka
i'd say your guitar is out of tune, or you are accidentally muting strings that you aren't trying to, or your right hand isn't strumming at the same time that your left hand is fretting, or you could be reading the tab upside down...
None?

EDIT: Let me add on. Just tell everyone that you put shit in there, and see how many people fake it.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
^^^ lol like when u giv people non-alcoholic beer and they act drunk after 6 and then u say, that had no alochol in it, and theyr like lolwut?
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Quote by brandon369852
None?

EDIT: Let me add on. Just tell everyone that you put shit in there, and see how many people fake it.

I've done that with L.S.D before.
Its amazing how people fake it.

But about the brownies, i'll get back to you on that.
My good friend knows the exact amount.
Quote by PurpleMonkeyDW
everyone was just vegetables last time...

Sounds like you put the right amount in

...Drug thread, though. Google "Hash Brownies" for a recipe, in the meantime.
Cannabis Brownies (Considered by many to be the original Space Cake)

150g of salted butter

200g of plain or dark cooking chocolate

200g of raw/brown sugar

3 medium eggs

75g of plain flour

Nutmeg and Cinnamon to taste (just a pinch is usually great)

2 tbsp vanilla essence (not essential but gives a great flavour)

1/4 oz of finely chopped/ground leaf or bud or 1/8 of ground hash/black (or to preferred strength using the guide at the top of the page)

Pre-heat the oven to 180c (350f or gas mark 4)

Grease a medium baking dish (around 30cm square)

Over a very low heat melt the butter and chocolate, stirring all the time. As soon as the mixture is melted and smooth remove from the heat and slowly add the sugar, eggs and spices. Stir the mixture until smooth and creamy.

Add the flour, nuts and the cannabis and mix well. If the mix is a little thick add just a little water or milk as required.

Pour into the greased tin and bake for 20-25 mins. Cool on a rack or plate then cut into squares. You should get around 20 squares from each batch.
how can you put too much in?
Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: "Mankind". Basically, it's made up of two separate words - "mank" and "ind". What do these words mean ? It's a mystery, and that's why mankind is.

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/map /
Quote by brandon369852
None?

Euro Trip FTW!!!

haha im guessing thats where your geting it from?
Quote by Birdy266
Otherkid your a genius

Silence is Golden But Duck Tape Is Silver

cream fanclub member 2

The Rabbi of Zeppelinism

Member #2 of the Red Sox Fanclub. PM Gibson06 to join.

Quote by jagstang365
how can you put too much in?

It's pretty easy actually, orally ingested weed hits you a lot harder than smoked weed.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by otherkid
Euro Trip FTW!!!

Eh....sure.

I never get any credit.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Hash brownies are difficult to judge. I remember making them once with basically some leftover hash bits that were too small to burn (probably about a quaters worth), me and 1 other person had half of the brownies between us and tripped balls. But I've made them other times with quite a bit more and havn't been as ****ed. I think it just depends on what the hash wants to do to you
Quote by otherkid
Euro Trip FTW!!!

/facepalm

People like you annoy me.

That trick has been around for YEARS!
Alright sorry, I did a search and didn't even think of the drug thread.

I'm gonna put what I have left in (which is either a little bit more or a little less than 1/8th hard to guess). If a mod doesn't close this I'll let everyone know how everyone got on

I remember last time I was fucked (well, really cloudy) for two days after
Quote by jimtaka
i'd say your guitar is out of tune, or you are accidentally muting strings that you aren't trying to, or your right hand isn't strumming at the same time that your left hand is fretting, or you could be reading the tab upside down...
an 1/8th between 12 people was too much? I gave up on making brownies because an 1/8th wouldnt be enough to get 3 people high. I found a place to order buds and hashes and even these weed granola bars that are 10 times better than anything ive ever cooked. Gotta love living in British Columbia. Best weed in all the lands. Unfortunatly I cant give a link to you guys. Sorry.
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
threadstarter take Hash Yogurts..they seriously fk you up more...if anyone knows why let me know

a quarter between 12 hash virgins i would say
Ok well we did them, I was smoking before hand and fucked up the baking process. They ended up more like hash biscuits than brownies.

Anyway after about an hour they kicked in, it was just a kinda mellow high - nowhere near the strength of last time.

The difference between the two time was:

1. I cooked the pot-butter in a saucepan inside another saucepan of bioling water (as opposed to cooking the butter on a frying pan (low heat) last time) - perhaps I didn't extract all the THC, the butter was a lot greener last time.

2. First time we did it we were pretty new to smoking so that would have some part in it.

Next time I might try it with weed, I was pretty cautious this time as I am working and don't have the recovery time I had back in college.

Peace!
Quote by jimtaka
Quote by ANTHRAX†
I've done that with L.S.D before.
Its amazing how people fake it.

But about the brownies, i'll get back to you on that.
My good friend knows the exact amount.

My mates tried it with me with this weird sparkling fruit juice. I didn't act out but I left light headed as hell.

Crazy stuff