ok my situation is I just got finished writing and studying for 2 midterms. I have a pretty crappy assignment to do and I am just so tired I can't come up with any good ideas. basically the project is to apply social psychological analysis to an intergroup conflict.

So I need a recent(5years) event where there was a conflict over resources as well as norms,beliefs and values and the groups in conflict must be of unequal status. I was thinking of doing Darfur, but it's only about resources, not the other 3. This project is pretty weak I must admit, the prof was just lazy. So any ideas please... I am too exhausted to come up with anything.
I just need an event I can apply certain theories to, but I can't think of an event where there was these 3 circumstances:

-dispute over resources
-dispute over norms,beliefs,values
-groups are unequal status
Marital status for gay and lesbian groups? I mean, that's kind of obvious, but I think that's the sort of thing you're looking for.
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
Quote by Greenfinger182
Marital status for gay and lesbian groups? I mean, that's kind of obvious, but I think that's the sort of thing you're looking for.

what's the resources? and I can't use war in Iraq because everyone would if allowed to, sorry forgot to mention that.