I've had this bad boy for a week or two now, and i cant even begin to explain how much better it is that the combo 6505 that i returned for this. This has a really tight, focused sound that doesnt have any extra fuzz and feedback while playing, unlike the combo. The Genz Benz g-flex is definitley the single best cab i have tried to date, and it suits my sond perfectly. Anyway, i just i thought i would share some eye candy for you guys, as im pretty excited about this thing myself:

Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
Nice, I would always pick head and cab over a combo. The cabs/speakers make such a huge diference!

B-E-A-utiful.

You can't go wrong with a 6505.
Last edited by natel0083 at Mar 19, 2008,
Quote by False_God
Nice, I would always pick head and cab over a combo.

I wouldn't always, but I would with Peavey. That G-Flex blows away the combo's speakers.

You done good!
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
Epic win, man.

Are the cleans any good though?
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
I <3 my 6505+ too...i got it in November last year and haven't had a regret about it. I dont need to use any pedals, the cleans and distortion are perfect for what I do.
Quote by False_God
Nice, I would always pick head and cab over a combo. The cabs/speakers make such a huge diference!

True that, it sounds like a totaly different amp. Plus the cab just makes your heart skip beats if you palm mute something..its a great feeling!
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
Quote by Slaytanic1993
Epic win, man.

Are the cleans any good though?

Not as bad as i thought they would be, but nothing to yell about. It would be something i use for a clean intro to a song, but not for chords and stuff.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
Nice move! That G-Flex cab is very tight. I played the El Diablo 100 head paired with that exact cab while I was testing out a few Ibanez Prestige RG's. Would have left with that setup if I was in the market for a new amp then.
Quote by Guitarmiester
Nice move! That G-Flex cab is very tight. I played the El Diablo 100 head paired with that exact cab while I was testing out a few Ibanez Prestige RG's. Would have left with that setup if I was in the market for a new amp then.

That was what won me over, it was such a solid, focused sound that i didn't find in any other cabs.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412