RIght the Uk has the highest tax rates in Europe, crime is messed up there is no authority in the schools or on the streets sentences for serious offences are ridiculously short, the welfare state if a fking joke Chavs on benefits drain the economy, the reigning government is more corrupt and inept than a communist one, the weather is crap, fuel is ridiculously expensive, dental care is ridiculous, hospitals are like morgues with MRSA and that crap going around. As well as that most musical gear for us is also ridiculously expensive. Also our immigration system is stupid as well..mind you if they exchanged chavs for Poles it would be better.

Which countries could be better (just a short list will do)
One word: America.

I'm pretty sure America has the worst lifestyle, as there are little to no health benefits and a MASSIVE Crime rate. Just be thankful for what you've got..
Hm.

Move to Finland. Maybe Slovakia.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Quote by imthehitcher
stop being bitch and either change it or shut up

you clearly read the Daily Mail too much

i would like to change it but i am too honest to be a corrupt piece of ****e. I dont read the daily mail but things are just getting out of hand i think the government will lose power soon and it will be no jobs due to the high tax-any jobs there are will be taken by poles etc, fuel is like 70% tax and isnt going to change, housing is gonna go bad, only thing is at least we have the premiership
Quote by Blue145
I live in England and I like it a lot. maybe you should just get layed?

ive no bother there thankfully.

you are at uni...hmmm tuition fees!
Quote by alex_13
def Canada

Damn canadians and their bagged milk...

*stampers off mumbling...*
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Quote by albino strat!
word. massive amounts of spring water and no ethnic/religious conflicts

i heard there is a lack of jobs there. i would like a large house with a basement for a music studio.
Quote by EvyDefMetal
i would like to change it but i am too honest to be a corrupt piece of ****e. I dont read the daily mail but things are just getting out of hand i think the government will lose power soon and it will be no jobs due to the high tax-any jobs there are will be taken by poles etc, fuel is like 70% tax and isnt going to change, housing is gonna go bad, only thing is at least we have the premiership

ultimate face palm;

ONE; we have elections and since Brown is hardly popular your rght the government is gone, when they are you'll get your wish becos the bloody tories wil get in and the will be no tax along with no hospitals atall , good for you

TWO; don't be a b*itch your whole life 'oh im too honest to be corrupt :teen angst:'

shut the f*ck up being cynical about something you know nothing of, price of oil is relevent to international politics so shut yer face

the housing market is declining, and will soon collapse thanks to impending recession

anddd, the super rich get massive tax rebates, so get rich you whiney piece of crap then you can pay no tax you free loading pr*ck

or be honest and change the country by joining an honest party maybe?

EDIT:
i would like a large house with a basement for a music studio.

so you want the world on a plate without paying taxes? or without changing the country your in

Why not go live in the continent you helped **** up.

Stop whining and believing everything the media tells you.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by gallagher2006
One word: America.

I'm pretty sure America has the worst lifestyle, as there are little to no health benefits and a MASSIVE Crime rate. Just be thankful for what you've got..

wat part of America do u live in? Neww York? my crime rate is way low and my community couldnt be better .............except for more strip clubs. the biggest problem with America is eating habits and government....
I've been thinking about this. Here's my list.

New Zealand
Canada
Finland
Norway
Sweden
Australia
Scotland
Germany.

I will visit all of these places at least once before I make my mind up for reals
Seriously, alot of what you said is just wrong.

It's probably where you live in the UK rather than the UK itself that is the problem.
^exactly everywhere has problems,

this guy is clearly full of angst being a super kool teenager

probably bitch no matter where he is