Page 1 of 2
I have a girlfriend now and I have for the past 2 months. Prior to that, I was talking to this girl from a nearby school and we talked for a little while and thought about maybe getting together sometime or something. It turned out, we never actually met face to face, and we just talked on the phone and stuff for about a month or so. I was thinking about giving her a shot, but then one night she comes out and says, "I love you so much...you're my will to live and I'm gonna be with you the rest of my life."

I'm just kinda like "umm...brb my little baby brother is crying.." and I put her on ignore and blocked her number from my cell phone. I got with the girl I am with now, and tonight she send me a message saying something about a girl showing her conversations between myself and this girl. She went to the trouble to type up an entire conversation between me and her that never happened and sent it to my girlfriend on myspace. I took the girl off ignore and asked her wtf she was doing. She replied with, "I told you I love you...and if I can't have you...then no one will..." and she put a smiley face after that. So, I put her back on ignore, and now my girlfriend thinks I'm cheating on her with a girl I've never met. I'm slightly pissed off

What the hell am I gonna do about this? This girl is like 2 years younger than me and is creeping the **** outta me.
Quote by Snuffles
You are an absolute god, offspring_punk

Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
Quote by offspring_punk
I have a girlfriend now and I have for the past 2 months. Prior to that, I was talking to this girl from a nearby school and we talked for a little while and thought about maybe getting together sometime or something. It turned out, we never actually met face to face, and we just talked on the phone and stuff for about a month or so. I was thinking about giving her a shot, but then one night she comes out and says, "I love you so much...you're my will to live and I'm gonna be with you the rest of my life."

I'm just kinda like "umm...brb my little baby brother is crying.." and I put her on ignore and blocked her number from my cell phone. I got with the girl I am with now, and tonight she send me a message saying something about a girl showing her conversations between myself and this girl. She went to the trouble to type up an entire conversation between me and her that never happened and sent it to my girlfriend on myspace. I took the girl off ignore and asked her wtf she was doing. She replied with, "I told you I love you...and if I can't have you...then no one will..." and she put a smiley face after that. So, I put her back on ignore, and now my girlfriend thinks I'm cheating on her with a girl I've never met. I'm slightly pissed off

What the hell am I gonna do about this? This girl is like 2 years younger than me and is creeping the **** outta me.

Aight got rid of it thx

(Just gimme a sec and Ill post a real answer, I gotta read it)

Okay now that I've read it (read it a while ago but my computer is being retarded)

Just tell your gf whats happening and if she doesn't understand.. well you know what to do, and yeah watch your back man, maybe carry a gun (kidding just a hunting knife).
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Last edited by floppypick at Mar 19, 2008,
I don't see why they'd be fighting over you. You're ugly as sin. Just kidding bud.
With a name like Yakult, it has to be good. Vote Yakult.

Member #11 of the "...Still Waiting for the Zombie
Holocaust" club. PM Smokey Amp

Roland Deschain of UG's Heroes and Villains Clubs.
Post pics so we can see whos hotter.
Or Just put her myspace for all of Ug to harass.
Quote by drunknpunk204
why cant stevie wonder read?
cause hes black

Quote by capsfan17

whats the difference between a dead baby and a sandwich?

I dont fuck a sandwich before I eat it

Quote by ar73m
Dude she's got a CP172R in her panties

Nothing beats plugging into that slot
Dude, I've been in a similiar situation with a chick, just delete your myspace and any other internet profile she has knowledge of. Create a new e-mail address and forget about your old one. Make sure she has no way of calling you. And if you're lucky like me your family will move across the country a few months after she starts to stalk you and you'll be free and clear.

Either that or you have to kill her and dispose of the body by running it through a blender, then feed it to your dog.
Quote by J-Spoon
I did a forward roll into a backflip, caught the les paul and blasted out a face melting version of stairway to intimidate this mentally retarted kid on life support in a wheelchair that was trying to play it through an MG. What a loser.
Is she hot?
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
u need to tell her that your communist.
if that doesnt work tell her your gay.
WHEN that doesnt work hide for one week.
ok heres the real plan, tell your girlfriend that girl is actually a dude. HE'S a liar and HE is communist and HE wants to make unprotected luv to her. "HE is obviously trying to get you (your girlfriend) to break up with me (you)"
Quote by offspring_punk
"I told you I love you...and if I can't have you...then no one will..." and she put a smiley face after that.

I'd ****ing watch my back if I were you

Don't want a knife in it
she's either gonna kill you, or every other girl you know...

"if i can't have you.. no one will!"

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
I had a stalker last year. She turned up at parties, club nights and bars I was at for a while. She gave it up when I let her catch me in bed with a friend.
Quote by floppypick
You goona get raped

(Just gimme a sec and Ill post a real answer, I gotta read it)

I got warned for that earlier.

I'd get rid of it.
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
o rly?!

i love you fuhevuhs Aero
Quote by Vinnie5
*picture of the crazy old african-american guy*

Fixed

that's been done waaaaaaaay too much. It's gonna be a pear.
Show me the fever into the the fire, taking it higher and higher.
Haha. At least you guys are helping me laugh about the situation. And my girlfriend is definitely hotter. This other chick is a fatty fat fat. I'm racist against fat chicks. I don't think I'll get raped..I can defend against that. Now her killing me, that might come from a surprise attack.

As for deleting my myspace and all internet names I have, I've had the same one for like 4 years and it would be a complete hassle to make new ones and add all my friends. Plus, I like my name
Quote by Snuffles

Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
Quote by offspring_punk
Haha. At least you guys are helping me laugh about the situation. And my girlfriend is definitely hotter. This other chick is a fatty fat fat. I'm racist against fat chicks. I don't think I'll get raped..I can defend against that. Now her killing me, that might come from a surprise attack.

As for deleting my myspace and all internet names I have, I've had the same one for like 4 years and it would be a complete hassle to make new ones and add all my friends. Plus, I like my name

pretty sure that that's not a race, lol
Show me the fever into the the fire, taking it higher and higher.
Ok thats what happens when you talk and get involved with a fat chick.

On a serious note:
Dude talk to you girlfriend explain the situation. Now just face her, insult her, challenge her to a knife fight. There you go!!

If that doesn't work.

Have her to give you a BJ and fart in her face. There you go!! She will never stalk you never ever!!
Quote by saosin22533
pretty sure that that's not a race, lol

Apparently you have not had a fat girl in love with you...

its a scary process, my friend.
This is when you look in your pants. Than if you find something down there you backslap the bitch. +10 points if she falls, +100 if she starts crying.
Quote by Tire Me.
It's a race to see if you can get away before she kills you.

Congrats on just winning.
Quote by Snuffles

Quote by drop-dead666
Heh, a restraining order might seem a little far. Plus, I'm not too friendly with the whole justice system Juvenile delinquincy ftl.
Quote by Snuffles

Quote by drop-dead666
Call the police and alert them of your situation. "If I can't have you - no one will" can be interpreted as a death threat, and you can make that bitch's life a living hell.

And can't you show the logs where she admits lying to your girlfriend?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I get stalkers ALLLLLLLLLL the time.
I'm not even joking. The best thing you can do is watch what you say to them.
Words DO go a long way. Flirting especially.

BUT. If you were smart. You'd delete this thread. If she's as intense as you say she is (ive been through this before), she'll find you on UG, figure out what you're trying to do and ... prevent it.

Good job buddy.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
Last edited by Seth Shadows at Mar 20, 2008,
Quote by Seth Shadows
I get stalkers ALLLLLLLLLL the time.
I'm not even joking. The best thing you can do is watch what you say to them.
Words DO go a long way. Flirting especially.

BUT. If you were smart. You'd delete this thread. If she's as intense as you say she is (ive been through this before), she'll find you on UG, figure out what you're trying to do and ... prevent it.

Good job buddy.

The old stalker baiting technique. Been ages since I had a good stalker
Quote by offspring_punk

Congratulations, you're now famous!
That also happened to me once.

Solution? Fire, and lots of it.
Quote by oddhawk676
Yeah, some black guy with a yankees cap walks into the ice cream parlor, and I said "We dont serve your kind here," as in, yankee fans, i guess he thought something else and left.
Look man:
1.) set MSN to record your conversation history, and then start talking to her again and get her to admit everything on MSN - The conversation log will have all the proof you need for your girlfriend to believe you.
2.)DON'T tell the chick you've just recorded you're conversation...just finish up "kthxbai" and send your missus a copy of the log.
3.)???
4.)Profit!

It's like the verbal equivalent of the voice-recorder-in-your pocket trick, and then getting the bad guy (in this case the fat chick) to admit all. It'll be a true Fattygate sccandal once your GF sees for herself whats going on.
Page 1 of 2