Poll: Stewart or Colbert?
Poll Options
View poll results: Stewart or Colbert?
Jon Stewart
34 37%
Stephen Colbert
58 63%
Voters: 92.
Yea...which funny-political-fake/real newscaster guy do you like better?
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
It's all about the 'bert, baby!
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
Jon Stewart. One of my friends didn't know that Steven Colbert was using satire. While that was hilarious, I just like Jon more.
I Have to go with Colbert, he catches my attention more...
██████████████████████████████
Quote by dark&broken
Rick Mercer.

Seriously? that guy's one of the least funny people I've ever seen, ever. Even if people are trying to be serious, he's less funny.
Deffinatly John Stewart, hes funnier, all around more likeable, and doesnt give off that aura of pure douchiness that colbert does.

colbert would be nothing without him, yet somehow steve has a cult like following
Quote by LinkManDX
I'm gonna have to go with Stewart, because a lot of his humor is more subtle.

Like laughing at his own jokes? Or laughing before he gets to the punchline?
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
I'm going with John Stewart, He's just funnier in my opinion.
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
I don't know. I used to love the Daily Show, but then I started watching the Colbert Report and realized how much Stewart fails in comparison. He has so many opportunities to make hilarious jokes, and blows most of them.

I always say that of all the correspondents of the Daily Show, the only one that's not funny is Stewart. Everyone else on the show is hilarious.
Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
It seems like Jon's show is more of an actual news/politics show, and Colbert is more about humor, but I like Colbert more.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Colbert will win.

But experienced Daily Show watchers would notice the Colbert is almost exactly like Stewart when he was younger.
I like Colbert more. He has the power to make anyone feel stupid, it's so hilarious you think it has to be staged.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
Stewart. Every time I watch The Daily Show, I can laugh, but Colbert's homur generally leaves me cold.
I Am America!! (And So Can You!)

Need I say more?
Quote by Hot_Money420
Banned because I know a certain girl who used to think chocolate milk came from brown spotted cows....that young girl was a boy...and that boy was me....

Quote by aig91
Banned because listen to Sara. She speaks the truth.

Join the F.U.C.K.!
Quote by nt1440
Deffinatly John Stewart, hes funnier, all around more likeable, and doesnt give off that aura of pure douchiness that colbert does.

colbert would be nothing without him, yet somehow steve has a cult like following

No wonder you dont find Colbert funny. Acting like a douche is part of his act foolio iglesias. Colbert can make things that arent really funny into something hilarious. Stewart doesnt do much of that.
Epiphone G-400
GFS Crunchy PAF - Bridge

DigiTech Bad Monkey
iSP Decimator

New Amp Fund: Depleted
Quote by mike.h
No wonder you dont find Colbert funny. Acting like a douche is part of his act foolio iglesias. Colbert can make things that arent really funny into something hilarious. Stewart doesnt do much of that.

not in my opinion, hes just way to over the top and it gets really annoying

and i know its a ****ing act, because his personality in really life just cant compare to Stewart so he has to be over the top
Colbert is nothing but a novelty act who has overstayed his welcome. His schtick was funny at first, but it lost all humor a long time ago. The same "Look at me, I'm a neo-Conservative douche!" just isn't funny over and over again.
Quote by CrucialGutchman
Colbert is nothing but a novelty act who has overstayed his welcome. His schtick was funny at first, but it lost all humor a long time ago. The same "Look at me, I'm a neo-Conservative douche!" just isn't funny over and over again.
I'm curious to see what he'll do should a Democrat take the White House.
stewart's show is more intelligent, but colbert is better at the humour and comedic timing.

stewart is bad at jokes. the people around him are the funny ones, he's just the straight guy.
i still love stewart though, but i prefer colbert.
Quote by Jackintehbox
Pedophilia all the way man. Go for it.

Quote by deathbat831
hahaha i thought you wrote Philidelphia all the way, i was like yeah philidelphias cool i spose

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
I'm always too embarrassed to buy condoms. Saran wrap is cheaper, anyway.
I feel obliged to post this now that a similar and more popular thread popped up.
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.