It's a very nice guitar. I'm an amateur, I really don't know too much about this sort of thing, but I can relate to it from hockey goalie pads and such. It looks good, but it doesn't mean it is. I rarely buy these off of sites like Craigslist and eBay because those are smart people who post those, and those are bad-sounding, great-looking guitars. Avoid it if I were you.
Due to a confusion with account setup, the account "Big Sugar" has been banned. That account was/is me. TO CLARIFY: Sinnessjukdomen = Big Sugar
Hide Matsumoto! God bless that man...it's a shame what happened to him. But it if you want...i don't it would be a bad investment. But i'm going to suggest to use a Ibanez s470...but either way it's all good.

Cool to see a Hide fan.
If hideous guitars are your thing then why not. Apologies, that was uncalled for. Have you played a guitar with an acrylic body before? The materials of a guitars body determine the tone to a certain extent. Something you should consider.
My Gear:

Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul R9 (VOS)
Gibson Les Paul Deluxe
Ibanez Jem 7V
Ibanez RG 550
Fender Strat (USA)
Fender Strat Deluxe Plus (USA)
Parker Fly Deluxe

AMPS:
JMC 2000 through 4x12" Cab.
Marshall AVT275
MesaBoogie F50
The seller has plenty of positive feedback so that shouldn't be a concern. The only thing to worry about is the guitar itself. I wouldn't buy it if your after tone, being that it's solid acrylic, but it does look amazing....

So it's purely a stage guitar, but if that's what your after go nuts...
they look cool, but will probably sound like sh*t
its hard to make a good sounding guitar not out of wood
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Quote by mrjarvie
If hideous guitars are your thing then why not. Apologies, that was uncalled for. Have you played a guitar with an acrylic body before? The materials of a guitars body determine the tone to a certain extent. Something you should consider.

Are u bein serious about your gear or bull****ing because there is some serious amount of kit in your gear bit?
Gear:

Gibson Les Paul Standard Goldtop 50's Neck
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Cherry Sunburst
Line 6 Spider 3 150
Line 6 Pocket POD

Member #23 of the Les Paul owners club, pm Waterboy799 to join
Quote by druz15_UG
they look cool, but will probably sound like sh*t
its hard to make a good sounding guitar not out of wood

What about the Ampeg Dan Armstrongs? They sound pretty killer, albeit they're heavier than all of Mississippi.

I'd say go for it.

I totally didn't give that advice by only looking at your avatar. I swear.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Anfieldsam
Are u bein serious about your gear or bull****ing because there is some serious amount of kit in your gear bit?

Straight up. Ye, its some gnarly gear. I just got the 59 reissue a couple of weeks ago.
My Gear:

Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul R9 (VOS)
Gibson Les Paul Deluxe
Ibanez Jem 7V
Ibanez RG 550
Fender Strat (USA)
Fender Strat Deluxe Plus (USA)
Parker Fly Deluxe

AMPS:
JMC 2000 through 4x12" Cab.
Marshall AVT275
MesaBoogie F50
Oh hellz yea man a hide fan. Im so adding you. But still, I really want this guitar because it is like a trade mark to have it. Don't you guys want a guitar from your dead favorite guitarist? Randy Rhodes for example.
Quote by Pacifico Magno
Hide Matsumoto! God bless that man...it's a shame what happened to him. But it if you want...i don't it would be a bad investment. But i'm going to suggest to use a Ibanez s470...but either way it's all good.

Cool to see a Hide fan.
Quote by life_777
Oh hellz yea man a hide fan. Im so adding you. But still, I really want this guitar because it is like a trade mark to have it. Don't you guys want a guitar from your dead favorite guitarist? Randy Rhodes for example.

Randy Rhodes? Who's he?

That's a good point. Randy Rhoads was one of the reasons I bought a white Les Paul.

But then again, you don't want to be exactly want to copy your idols so do something funky to it or something.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Yea espically when the guitar you want has an arcylic body. And I have no idea what arcylic body guitar sounds like.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Randy Rhodes? Who's he?

That's a good point. Randy Rhoads was one of the reasons I bought a white Les Paul.

But then again, you don't want to be exactly want to copy your idols so do something funky to it or something.
Wow, looks amazing! But after reading this thread, I too realized that the tone must be horrible.
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
For real man. Well in the pickup section it is suppose to be a active pickup. But really nice look. Looks kinda like a BC rich mockingbird. but thoughs suck
Quote by asfastasdark
Wow, looks amazing! But after reading this thread, I too realized that the tone must be horrible.