So, since google failled me, Im asking for help from the Pit.

I need the words to the whole book of Green Eggs and Hams by Dr Seuss.
If you really need to know why, I need to make a children story explaining the differences between Ionic and Covalent Bonds and their main characteristics (melting point, metals and nonmetals, odor, strenght and all that).

So if anybody could post the words or give me a link that i can't seem to find, it would be appreciated.

Any other suggestions for children stories/ books are welcome

Thanks
El Rulfo
What?

That's the weirdest homework I've ever seen. Ever.

A children's story about physics?! For real?
I'm a communist. Really.
Quote by Raziel2p
What?

That's the weirdest homework I've ever seen. Ever.

A children's story about physics?! For real?

Well, its chemistry but, the teacher freakin read Dr Seuss to us in Dr Seuss day (2-3 weeks ago) I swear she is on drugs or schoolmade meth or something
I think part of your problem was that you were searching for Green Eggs and Hams, when the name of the book is actually Green Eggs and Ham
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Quote by el rulfo
Well, its chemistry but, the teacher freakin read Dr Seuss to us in Dr Seuss day (2-3 weeks ago) I swear she is on drugs or schoolmade meth or something

LOl you've got really weird teaches dude.
Looking for a new sig!
Oh and by the way, if anybody could give me an idea of how to make a comic about the ionic/covalent bonds i would bow to you
thanks
omg i had to do that too! but it was what charlie the chocalate guy did to the kid to make him into candy or something
Quote by brandon369852
red fish blue fish green fish purple fish

rubber goose green moose guava juice
giant snake large fries chocolate shake
Rockin' shit
Quote by el rulfo
Oh and by the way, if anybody could give me an idea of how to make a comic about the ionic/covalent bonds i would bow to you
thanks

Have you tried comic life?
Signature? What's a signature?

Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
the house burnt down
pics coming soon!
<.<
>,>

Quote by metalscott76
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best theory lesson EVER!
It's a program that makes comics... google it. You'll be able to download a 30-day trial, but the program itself costs around 25 USD I believe
Signature? What's a signature?

Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
the house burnt down
pics coming soon!
<.<
>,>

Quote by metalscott76
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best theory lesson EVER!