ok what do you guys think its worth. i got 2x celestion g12 75 watt speakers and made a large wooden 2x12 sized cab, it works PERFECT and sounds so nice through not only my crappy mg but other heads ive tryed. anyways im wondering what you guys think it would be worth? its about 2 years old with no cosmetic problems. heres the link on ebay where im *hoping to sell* to get something better.
EBAY

let me know what you guys think.
you think i would be better off selling the head only? i just dont want the mg head anymore, its ****e.
umm not much sorry to say so

it looks different, but not very good - i couldnt put my engl on that, it would fall off

main thing is how good the construction is of the cab and the baffles

really you are looking for someone to pay of how much the speakers are worth - id say youd get a max of $100

btw - you dont advertise that head v.well on ebay, i found it very funny - mg is crap, give me 350 for it! haha
If the cab is amazing then keep it and get a new head.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
Quote by Shinozoku
If the cab is amazing then keep it and get a new head.

+1 .. Why sell something that works good?

I mean if it has good speakers and is built well, chances it will sound great with a good amp.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

Yeah keep the cab man, if its good quality then one day itll be of use for sure.
Fender Deluxe Strat HSS
Fender Standard Strat
Fender Highway 1 Tele
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Orange Rocker 30 Combo
Seymour Duncan Twin Tube Mayhem
Roland Microcube
Boss Micro BR
Korg Pitchblack
EHX Holy Grail
Hohner 3/4 Classical
its a pic of my gf i just stuck up there. the cab is VERY sturdy. i used to gig with it and ive dropped it probably about 5 or 6 times and its still perfect. im guessing sell the head on ebay and get a new one then. just not sure what to get.
Haha I just saw the picture.. Goofy looking cab.. Did you build it yourself?
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

no i wanted it just a recatngle style like a 212 cab. instead i let a carpenter build it and he decides to get creative. im thinking about just doing monthly payments on a valveking head unless i should try for something else? maybe a valvetronix head instead?
What kind of music do you play?
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

i play all types. mainly metal and classic rock. but i also need something that can give me nice clean sounds
Valveking is nice, I wouldn't go with the Vox, as that's only a slight step up from the MG in terms of quality and tone (Not bashing Vox! Great amps, but still hybrid). Go with the tube amp, and you will thank yourself later
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores