Mum told my brother to go get a hair cut because his hair looked stupid, so he goes and comes back with a ****ing Davey Havok-esque hair cut: he pretty much buzz cut one side of his head and left the other side untouched. What a ****ing moron, I've lost all respect for him. I'd post pics but I don't even wanna look at him.

Weeell.....anyone else have stories about dumb brothers?

Edit: people seem to be gettin pissed at the title, so i changed it
Last edited by kenan6346 at Mar 19, 2008,
Maybe you're a dumb brother.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Uhhh, your brother's haircut seriously angers you? Does he need a fabulous makeover or something?
As stupid as that may look to you (and me), your brother is his own person.
(Just wait till he goes to school tomorrow.)
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
Quote by Chobes
Uhhh, your brother's haircut seriously angers you? Does he need a fabulous makeover or something?

This man wins.
epic fail
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
My brother is 14 but acts like hes 5. Like today, my mom was going out to get some fast food and he asked my brother what he wanted. He told her and she went and got it and he changed his mind like 10 minutes later. He tried calling her but her cell was at home. She came home and he was bitching about how you need to carry your cell phone at all times and how he called like twice to tell you. Then it was quiet and he ordered my mom to apologize. and I swear I was gonna get up and smack him for saying that, but my mom is like "I have nothing to apologize for. Shut up and eat your food"

I was happy after that.
My younger brother is stupid, he's a christian

Seriously though, how old is he? If he's like 8 then *shrug* If you're 18 and he's 16 then he's old enough to choose his own haircut, so stop being a prick.
My brother is 14 but acts like hes 5. Like today, my mom was going out to get some fast food and he asked my brother what he wanted. He told her and she went and got it and he changed his mind like 10 minutes later. He tried calling her but her cell was at home. She came home and he was bitching about how you need to carry your cell phone at all times and how he called like twice to tell you. Then it was quiet and he told my mom "Apologize." and I swear I was gonna get up and smack him for saying that, but my mom is like "I have nothing to apologize for. Shut up and eat your food"

I was happy after that.

I kill little kids like that
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Quote by The Spoon
My brother is 14 but acts like hes 5. Like today, my mom was going out to get some fast food and he asked my brother what he wanted. He told her and she went and got it and he changed his mind like 10 minutes later. He tried calling her but her cell was at home. She came home and he was bitching about how you need to carry your cell phone at all times and how he called like twice to tell you. Then it was quiet and he ordered my mom to apologize. and I swear I was gonna get up and smack him for saying that, but my mom is like "I have nothing to apologize for. Shut up and eat your food"

I was happy after that.

Bitch slap him anyway he sounds like an ass.
Quote by The Spoon

I was happy after that.

That must suck having to live with someone like that. No younger siblings FTW.
Davey Havok is awesome. The only reason he keeps his hair like that is to keep his bandmates from going off on wild soloing tangents.

Jade: *Plays an awesome solo constisting of more than 5 notes*
Davey: *Whips him with his hair*
Thank you for categorizing all males who have siblings older than them as 'stupid'. You don't know me, and yet, here I am, apparently stupid.

Having said that, it's HIS hair... get over it.
Just kick the shit out of him whenever you disapprove of absolutely anything he does. That'll teach him.
Quote by The Spoon

I was happy after that.
Your mom sounds cool.

What's her cell number?

Quote by kenan6346
Mum told my brother to go get a hair cut because his hair looked stupid, so he goes and comes back with a ****ing Davey Havok-esque hair cut: he pretty much buzz cut one side of his head and left the other side untouched. What a ****ing moron, I've lost all respect for him. I'd post pics but I don't even wanna look at him.

Weeell.....anyone else have stories about dumb brothers?
He's your little brother, ffs. You were never supposed to have any respect for hum in the first place. Just enjoy the lawlz.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
post pics please
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by lateraluspiral
post pics please

Quote by kenan6346
I'd post pics but I don't even wanna look at him.

anyways, hes gone now
place one of your guitars into his anus sideways. tell him that he'll feel something even worse than that if he leaves the house like that.

make sure its an extra-pointy BC Rich
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D: