OK guys, Looking for people hitting the Seattle show in May! My girlfriend and "others" don't get C&C like I do. Just looking for others to check out the show with!!!
i won't be there and too all that won't say i. I
GEAR:
Ibanez GSA60 guitar
perri blue lighting strap
Digitech RP250 pedal
Marshall MG30 Amp

Quote by Glen
I call these Glen wads, they'll get you high just on flavor alone

FOUNDER OF THE JONAS BROTHERS SUCK group join today
I !
Ted: [Whispering to Bill] Your stepmom is cute.
Bill: Shut up, Ted.
Ted: Remember when she was a senior and we were freshmen?
Bill: Shut up, Ted!
? What show? WTF I feel so out of the loop right now.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
I wanna go now that I know about it.
Favorite Artists/Bands
1.John Mayer
2.Smashing Pumpkins
3.Moneta
If no one in Seattle thinks they are worth a salt, educate me. I was in the scene in the late 80's and 90's as a bass player before the world took over and usually covered Rush. I must be missing something. What would you suggest then as an Alt. I thought they were good musicians. Sorry to be so bold.
Quote by merlin4201
If no one in Seattle thinks they are worth a salt, educate me. I was in the scene in the late 80's and 90's as a bass player before the world took over and usually covered Rush. I must be missing something. What would you suggest then as an Alt. I thought they were good musicians. Sorry to be so bold.

What the hell are you talking about? I'm still out of the loop. Are we talking about Coheed and Cambria?
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
^ yeah, I'm talking about coheed and cambria. I'm assuming that's what the threadstarter means anyways

And to the TS, don't think NO ONE in seattle likes them. I'm sure a lot of people are going. I some friends that like them. I just personally don't like them at all.
if you like them, then go! screw everyone else