Bought this amp back in december for christmas. Only used 3 times for about an hour total playing time. Really, all I did with it was open it, turn it on, and play a few notes on a few days. Other than that its brand new and practically unused.

The amp also has a 1 year gold coverage warranty from musicians friend. Will transfer it to buyer.

The amp cost me $299.99 so please offer as close to that as possible.
Last edited by jaquio at Mar 19, 2008,
nobody on UG will buy a line 6 spider, unless u pay them to do it
My Gear
Fender 72 Tele Deluxe
Behringer GM108
Austin Boot-Heel Cutaway
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112

Quote by mikeman
Everyone can relate to food or taking dumps but nobody sings about it.
Quote by jaquio
I'm not an idiot.

Says the guy who bought the Spider III

I really wanna get rid of my Spider too
Is there something I don't know? Why are you guys posting here if you think its so bad? You don't have to bash me for offering a Line 6. And no, I'm not selling it because it "sucks". I just bought it and I don't have time to learn. And from what I have heard from it, it doesn't sound bad at all. Will admit the effects aren't great and I would definitely recommend using pedals but without the built in effects sounds fine to me.

BTW, its a practice amp. Who said it was for performance playing? As a practice amp it has good reviews from every site I looked at. Thats why I bought it. And I bought it knowing the effects weren't that great. Planned on getting pedals anyways. But again, don't bash some one because you don't agree with them. Not a good way of greeting a new member.
Quote by jaquio
Is there something I don't know? Why are you guys posting here if you think its so bad? You don't have to bash me for offering a Line 6. And no, I'm not selling it because it "sucks". I just bought it and I don't have time to learn. And from what I have heard from it, it doesn't sound bad at all. Will admit the effects aren't great and I would definitely recommend using pedals but without the built in effects sounds fine to me.

BTW, its a practice amp. Who said it was for performance playing? As a practice amp it has good reviews from every site I looked at. Thats why I bought it. And I bought it knowing the effects weren't that great. Planned on getting pedals anyways. But again, don't bash some one because you don't agree with them. Not a good way of greeting a new member.

sorry man, i was just kinda jokin around, and im sure most everyone else was too
My Gear
Fender 72 Tele Deluxe
Behringer GM108
Austin Boot-Heel Cutaway
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112

Quote by mikeman
Everyone can relate to food or taking dumps but nobody sings about it.
Well i'm just saying. I don't know much about guitars. I never played one before and wanted to learn, I'm just too damn busy (which upsets me... really want to play one). And anyone who reads reviews knows this isn't an amp for serious playing... and seeing as how I'm trying to sell this so I'm not out $300+ for something I don't use it just makes me mad that people would post that.
Quote by FRDesign
Ill give you my iPod for it.

You serious? Because depending on what kind I would actually take that deal.