ok so my friend wants to sell me his old 360 but its the core console (the one without the hard drive it) is it possible to put one in it? and is there any other things like that i should know about?
You could get a memory card and sell that too.
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
i wouldnt buy a second hand 360... they're so unreliable. mines broken down and i barely had it a whole year. that being said... xbox live and call of duty 4 is fricken awesome for killing time lol
My Rig
>MIM Fender Stratocaster and SX SJM-62
>various magicial noise boxes
>Peavey Classic 50 212

For the funk:
>Ibanez ATK300
>Acoustic B100
Yeah hard drives can by put it but a 20 GB is like $80 and a 120 GB is like $180 (I work somewhere that sells these things)
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by consecutive e
ok so my friend wants to sell me his old 360 but its the core console (the one without the hard drive it) is it possible to put one in it? and is there any other things like that i should know about?

DONT DO IT

clue is in the font color
Quote by EvyDefMetal

DONT DO IT

clue is in the font color

I guess you're talking about that red light of doom or whatever it is. I'm just gonna get a price and compare to a new one and all that **** before i make a decision
if he is selling it he probably broke it and didnt tell u. or he will rub his junk all over it before u get it
Fender Deluxe Jazz Bass
Gallien-Kreuger Backline 600
ESP LTD EC-1000
Line 6 Spider III 75
you have to be mentally retarted if your going to purchase a second hand XBOX and void/lose the warranty. U need the warranty on the Xbox or you may as well just go and buy a plastic box and plug that into your tv
Quote by Drmckool
without having read this thread and just seeing the title since i've been not on the forum for a month i'm just going to say

"why can't we be friends"