I can buy one of these for 250 is that any good?

I have nothing right now and want something obviously.

Its also loaded with 2 vintage 30s
GEAR:
Schecter C-1 Plus (Emg 81/85)
ESP/LTD Viper 400
Bugera 6262 Head
Marshall 1960A Cab
Bad Monkey OD
ISP Decimator
Since 2 V30's new will cost you at least that, I'd go for it. An I've never seen an Avatar cab so I wouldn't know personally but they're supposedly very well built.
...to give your love no matter what is what she said...
Quote by rageandlove04
Since 2 V30's new will cost you at least that, I'd go for it. An I've never seen an Avatar cab so I wouldn't know personally but they're supposedly very well built.

true
Valveking CLIPS/Gear HERE
Quote by rageandlove04

actually 2 v30's costs 200 bucks :S
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
^Ahh you're right, I was thinking they were $130 for some reason. But still, you won't find a quality cab for $50 so I still vote go for it
...to give your love no matter what is what she said...
They sell for $300 new, I'd think you could do better on the used price.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
i love avatar thats what i use... i gotta say its the best cab ive ever played out of
You could possibly find a better used price, but if it's local and in good shape a cheaper one may not be worth waiting on.

They're fantastic cabs (at any price, much less how much they sell for) and the construction is easily the best within that particular price range. I'd jump on it if I were you.
ESP LTD EC-256 and a Fender Deluxe VM