Anyone else into Kayaking? I've done it a few times and I love it. I hope to get more into it this summer because there are lakes and rivers all over in WA so it would be great to take advantage of. I know I'm not the only one on here who enjoys it so anyone else???
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
My exboyfriend took me kayaking last summer and it was the most fun I've had on a lake in forever!! I love the water and being on it flying along the shore was just so much fun. I can't wait till summer when we'll probably go again.
Quote by Hot_Money420
Banned because I know a certain girl who used to think chocolate milk came from brown spotted cows....that young girl was a boy...and that boy was me....

Quote by aig91
Banned because listen to Sara. She speaks the truth.

Join the F.U.C.K.!
I whitewater kayak almost every weekend at my local international whitewater stadium. =)
"You cant fight in here, this is the war room!"
I like whitewater kayaking, though I prefer rafting TBH. kayaking on a lake of something never really appealed to me.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
I love kayaking down the Spring River in Arkansas ever year. We have 4 kayaks in our family. =D
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Quote by Lightscribe
I whitewater kayak almost every weekend at my local international whitewater stadium. =)

Penrith?
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
I like whitewater kayaking, though I prefer rafting TBH. kayaking on a lake of something never really appealed to me.

I was like that too until I went out to some HUGE lakes with my dad. We would take all of our gear and paddle pretty much all day (with breaks of course) and then we would find a place and pitch camp.
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Yea it's good stuff. I like it way better than cannoing.
Quote by jackson001
Ironbodom, I hate you.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
damnit Ironbodom.

Quote by Sleaze Disease
Yes, someone "was ate jam" while they were playing.
Brilliant observation.

Save SURGE
i did some ocean kayaking in La Jolla. the waves make it so much fun.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Zugunruhe
i did some ocean kayaking in La Jolla. the waves make it so much fun.

Ever tried surf kayaking? Once you get it down its freaking awesome but until then you roll a lot and it kind of sucks.
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Quote by soul_power
Ever tried surf kayaking? Once you get it down its freaking awesome but until then you roll a lot and it kind of sucks.
man thats some scary stuff. it looks like fun, but i dont wanna get rolled with the kayak right on top of me. i guess you use the ones you kneel on right? ive never tried.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Zugunruhe
man thats some scary stuff. it looks like fun, but i dont wanna get rolled with the kayak right on top of me. i guess you use the ones you kneel on right? ive never tried.

Yeah I always used the sit on top type kayaks but I have seen people do it in sit-ins which IMO would be scary as hell.
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
I used to do it a lot at summer camp in the 4th and 5th grade. It was loads of fun, I want to start doing it this summer.
I did once when I went to visit my cousin. I crashed into a gigantic log in the middle of the river, not fun.