So I was reading an article of the same name discussing various paintings that had been drawn by musicians, searching around on the internet I found some great (and not so great) works of art that highlight the talents of these artistic people.

So anyone feel free to post any forms of work they want as long as they've been drawn by a musician.

One of Pete Dohertys "blood paintings" kinda scary actually he uses a syringe i think to extract blood from himself and other bandmates before scrawling them onto paper you'd be surprised at the prices they sell for

"Shadows Collide With People" a piece by Red Hot Chilli Peppers guitarist who has been renowned for his use of violent abstract art and graffiti.

One of my favourites shows that Marilyn Manson does posses some real talent after all

And heres one from John Squire guitarist of The Stone Roses, Enjoy!

i know kurt cobain did some pretty good artwork.

and even though i dont like Good Charlotte i saw some artwork from an album and i think someone told me onna the members did it.
Quote by Dead_End

and even though i dont like Good Charlotte i saw some artwork from an album and i think someone told me onna the members did it.

Yeah ive seen some of his there pretty weird mostly involving anatomy and abortion and he also drew some of dog turds lol
Quote by EvyDefMetal
i prefer trained artists myself

Dali-no musician but the last of the greats

I like that one, I could stare at that for ages.
Quote by mattvl
Listen to this guy, he's australian. If there are any people out there who know how to handle women it's australians.
I thought this thread was going to be about the appreciation of such styles of music as shoegaze, drone, post music, and its variants.

I can only wish, I guess.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by Dead_End

Yeah, he's pretty good at the splatter effect on wall paintings
Quote by AzureNight
Don't worry guys, he's just bitter because he has a small dick.

Quote by Alexander_BR
You know that good feeling when you take a crap, gay sex is like that

Proud member of the Cardboard Mafia. Search "free boxes" for info.