Page 1 of 2
Dear Pitters

I am making this to honor those who have been here for a while. I see UGers come and go. They (try to) make epic threads for "lulz" but fail. It's fun to see them go. There are a few, who change and become a Pitter. My, personal definition, of a Pitter is someone who is mature enough to have an intellectual discussion, yet laugh at the word penis when the time is right. I dedicate this thread to you guys, who make the Pit, the Pit.
Sounds like a worthy thread to me I just started checking into the pit and it seems cool to me.
Guitarsenal:
Genz Benz El Diablo 60
Avatar cab with Man O War, Black Powder speakers
Schecter 20th Aniv. Stealth #07 out of 100
Quote by Thornography
Dear Pitters

I am making this to honor those who have been here for a while. I see UGers come and go. They (try to) make epic threads for "lulz" but fail. It's fun to see them go. There are a few, who change and become a Pitter. My, personal definition, of a Pitter is someone who is mature enough to have an intellectual discussion, yet laugh at the word penis when the time is right. I dedicate this thread to you guys, who make the Pit, the Pit.

get a life mother****er!!!!!!!!!

haha gotta love the pit

Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
i'd be honored, but i've gotten cut from the computer recently for a major fraction of my time so i cant hang out around the pit as much
Thanks, Thorny. This is needed for UGers even older than us two. (The other two are more new.)

EDIT:
Quote by synpet713192
Would you call me a Pitter, Thorn?

And me?!?!?
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
Willy.
45 days without my precious UG...
CURSE YOU LOLWUT PEAR!!!

Quote by eggo_boi_15
Arnt the first few things anyone learns on a guitar is

1. Nirvana - smells like teen spirit
2. Prince - Smoke on the water
3. White stripes - seven nation army
Quote by severed-metal

...Penis.

LOL QUE?

But seriously, 'bout time someone struck a difference between UG Pit Members and the newfags.
Quote by raise_the_dead
I wouldnt be surprised if the first thing Varg did was sign up for WoW so he could kick some Judeo-Christian ass.

Final Fantasy

Cid Highwind of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Finally a thread dedicated to me!
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
Quote by smb
What a n00b thread.

Wow I checked out your profile to see who you were. Do you ever get told you resemble Micheal Jackson? Its a pretty good resemblance.

(Also your a n00b.)

Quote by amaqqut
what about girls? can I be a Pitter too?

Yes, because you don't seen like an attention ***** like some girls on here are.
P.L.U.R.

We were fated to pretend
cheers...
Member of UG's gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join.
Quote by punkrocker10115
Wow I checked out your profile to see who you were. Do you ever get told you resemble Micheal Jackson? Its a pretty good resemblance.

(Also your a n00b.)

It's "Michael" and "you're". And no, I've never heard that. I'm not black, and all my facial features are original.
Quote by smb
It's "Michael" and "you're". And no, I've never heard that. I'm not black, and all my facial features are original.

Well you do resemble MICHEAL Jackson when he went white. your.
P.L.U.R.

We were fated to pretend
Hate to break it to you, no one in the Pit is very intellectual and no matter how witty you think you are, you're threads get shot down in an instant (unless you're one of the "popular" users, then you are serenaded with "lulz" and "you are god!" for 15 pages).

I know, someone needs a hug.
well i cant say im a pitter but i wish i was, however i make **** for threads
Quote by andy_thomas
Were you by any chance, exposing your scrotum to an open flame?
Quote by thewho65
Hate to break it to you, no one in the Pit is very intellectual and no matter how witty you think you are, you're threads get shot down in an instant (unless you're one of the "popular" users, then you are serenaded with "lulz" and "you are god!" for 15 pages).

*Gives E-Hug*
P.L.U.R.

We were fated to pretend
Quote by smb

False. In this context the grammatically correct word would be "your," as "you're," is short for "you are," and would make little sense in that sentence.
sup?
I have my "post random stuff in warned thread" moments, but I still have my helpful side too.
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
Quote by ldl67
False. In this context the grammatically correct word would be "your," as "you're," is short for "you are," and would make little sense in that sentence.

You think "your a noob" is right and "you're a noob" is wrong? That makes you a noob too.
Quote by ldl67

ummm

(Also your a n00b.) = wrong

He was talking about that part there. "Also, you are a noob." would be correct. Way to make yourself look stupid, though.
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
I came in here to troll, but this one is just too easy.

And the guy arguing "you're" and "your", you spelled Michael wrong AGAIN. Now, fail once more and you won't be allowed to return.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...

You guys can't tell me there isn't a resemblance.

Also idc about grammar.

Quote by i have to pee
I came in here to troll, but this one is just too easy.

And the guy arguing "you're" and "your", you spelled Michael wrong AGAIN. Now, fail once more and you won't be allowed to return.

Me?

I was just being a dick.
P.L.U.R.

We were fated to pretend
Quote by thewho65

I must be "popular" You must lack intellect. Hey I did have 66,000 + PMs.
And if you try to hug me I will unscrew your (not to be confused with you're) head.

Hi Thorny Yes you are a pit monkey.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58
I must be "popular" You must lack intellect. Hey I did have 66,000 + PMs.
And if you try to hug me I will unscrew your (not to be confused with you're) head.

Hi Thorny Yes you are a pit monkey.

Umm, sure.
Quote by smb
For god's sake, punkrocker, get your lips off my dick and get yourself some dignity.

Why are you impling my lipz are on your dik. Is that were you want them to be?
I dont lik to suk coock.

(Cringe at my spelling!!!!)
P.L.U.R.

We were fated to pretend
Page 1 of 2