Page 1 of 6
A few hours ago, I'm not sure when exactly.. I decided I was going to step out to buy a pack of smokes, as I had just run out. It was a really, really bad choice. When I was at the gas station, I remembered that I also needed some soda, so I bought three 12 packs of Pepsi. Let me tell you my friends: If I was a non-smoker, I would not have left the house.

On my trek home, one of the lanes on the two lane 'highway' is closed, so I had to be in the left lane. The person in front of me was turning into his neighborhood, so I had to stop behind him while he was waiting for the cars in the oncoming lane to pass so he could turn. After the all passed, and he was turning I was ready to accelerate. But my friends.. My car is never going to accelerate again, because before I was given the opportunity, an SUV ran right into me going 50 or so miles an hour.

At first, I was confused. It didn't occur to me that I was hit. I was just kind of in shock. So I looked behind me, into the back seat.. and I realized that I no longer have a back seat. I had to pull off the road, which took quite a bit of effort. As I got out of my car to examine what the damage was. Apparently I have no trunk anymore. And several flat tires. Luckily for me, when I banged my head on my steering wheel, and again on the roof, I didn't go unconscious or die or anything. So, the police came, I got put into an ambulance and sped off to a hospital. I'm fine.. Nothing broken.

...But the soda I bought wasn't so lucky. Most of it was shaken up, and is undrinkable. It's a tragedy.

Edit: THE SMOKES ARE OKAY!
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Mar 21, 2008,
That's pretty hardcore.

Did you get some bomb-ass pain meds?
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

...But the soda I bought wasn't so lucky. Most of it was shaken up, and is undrinkable. It's a tragedy.

But I'm REALLY glad you're okay. Good to know nothing really serious happened to you physically in the process.

R.I.P. those 36 Pepsi's, though.....
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Are you serious? If so, sorry about the car, and yeah, smoking's not good for you, dude. Glad you're okay.

If you're not... well...
What compelled you to post this story on UG?
Neon Neon Neon Neon Neon Black

UG's #1 anti-active advocate

Gear:
Engl Powerball
Carvin DC727
Schecter C-1+
Line 6 Flextone 3
Line 6 M9
Quote by GNiCk89
That's pretty hardcore.

Did you get some bomb-ass pain meds?

I got vicodin, but the prescription is 325 or something like that.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

This, story, is epic.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Quote by COBHC728
What compelled you to post this story on UG?

All UGers post their accident stories in the pit.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
maybe you should switch to Lucky Strikes.
Warrior Generation X Double Cutaway - EMG 85's
Schecter C1 Classic - ZW EMG's
Fender Strat - DG20 EMG's
Yamaha Acoustic-Electric
Metal Zone
Roland Cube 60
BIG STUBBIES!
etc.
Finally, someone listens to me!

Seriously, it's good that you're okay. Sounds like it was a pretty nasty wreck.
METAR KTIK 040043Z COR RMK TORNADO 1W MOV NE. EVACUATING STATION
im glad your ok man, i dont know what i would have done with myself here if ur unique sense of humor wasnt in the pit anymore

and im srry to hear about ur soda RIP
Telling people that theres risk of lung cancer when smoking is really stupid when they know things like this can happen.
Quote by wenwi91
what about the smokes?

Those were in my pocket, they're perfectly fine.

The thing that pissed me off more than anything, when I got out of the car to see if the other people were okay, which they were.. There was a kid in the front seat, in his grandma's lap, and I swear to god, he was wearing a helmet.
Quote by vintage x metal

whoa that's crazy, good to hear you didn't get hurt
will you be taking any pictures of your former car?
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
A few hours ago, I'm not sure when exactly.. I decided I was going to step out to buy a pack of smokes, as I had just run out. It was a really, really bad choice. When I was at the gas station, I remembered that I also needed some soda, so I bought three 12 packs of Pepsi. Let me tell you my friends: If I was a non-smoker, I would not have left the house.

On my trek home, one of the lanes on the two lane 'highway' is closed, so I had to be in the left lane. The person in front of me was turning into his neighborhood, so I had to stop behind him while he was waiting for the cars in the oncoming lane to pass so he could turn. After the all passed, and he was turning I was ready to accelerate. But my friends.. My car is never going to accelerate again, because before I was given the opportunity, an SUV ran right into me going 50 or so miles an hour.

At first, I was confused. It didn't occur to me that I was hit. I was just kind of in shock. So I looked behind me, into the back seat.. and I realized that I no longer have a back seat. I had to pull off the road, which took quite a bit of effort. As I got out of my car to examine what the damage was. Apparently I have no trunk anymore. And several flat tires. Luckily for me, when I banged my head on my steering wheel, and again on the roof, I didn't go unconscious or die or anything. So, the police came, I got put into an ambulance and sped off to a hospital. I'm fine.. Nothing broken.

Ummm... bull****???
Quote by Hpda5121
im not a racist because racism is a crime, and crime is for black people

Quote by the dave
yeah man I put my hand up their skirt and pick em up like a six pack

Quote by Death_switch
mr bill0ws is right
Quote by Jack Off Jill
After the all passed, and he was turning I was ready to accelerate. But my friends.. My car is never going to accelerate again, because before I was given the opportunity, an SUV ran right into me going 50 or so miles an hour.

At first read, I thought you had friends with you in your car, and that they had been killed in the crash. I was totally like
Quote by mr_bill0ws
Ummm... bull****???

Ummmm he was on a highway?
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
IT MUST HAVE BEEN A TYPO, A TYPO, A TYPO IT MUST'VE BEEN A TYPO IT CAN'T BE TRUE!
IT MUST HAVE BEEN A TYPO, A TYPO, A TYPO IT MUST'VE BEEN A TYPO WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES

w00t
PeaceLoveUnityRespect
Quote by cheeseman3001

When I got out, and I saw it.. the first thought that popped into my head was, "God damn it, why can't I have my phone on me? The Pit will never believe me without pics."

But no, the tow-truck already took it away. Maybe I can get photos through the insurance company, though.

But here I am.. Eating bacon, and I have no pepsi to wash it down with.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by cheeseman3001

is that like a respectful "pics or it didnt happen?"
Quote by mr_bill0ws
Ummm... bull****???

Oh, you SO caught me.
Quote by vintage x metal

TRUTH will be making this into a commercial soon.

I fucking know it.
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Those were in my pocket, they're perfectly fine.

thank god!
Quote by 20cdndollars
is that like a respectful "pics or it didnt happen?"

pretty much, as well as a kudos for being alive

anywho, my aunt was in a crash, and when she went to the compound place where her car was taken they let her take pics
don't let us down
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Quote by GNiCk89
TRUTH will be making this into a commercial soon.

I fucking know it.

I hope not, I never liked those guys. I never minded the commercials, but when I was at the warped tour a few years ago, one of them was harassing me because I was smoking outside.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
When I got out, and I saw it.. the first thought that popped into my head was, "God damn it, why can't I have my phone on me? The Pit will never believe me without pics."

proof that god is probably a lolwut pear.
I bet that bastard in the SUV was a Coke drinker. They hadn't had their fix yet and decided to go jihad on an infidel.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
Quote by CrucialGutchman
Moment of silence for the fallen Pepsi.......................................................

*respectfully takes of hat and looks at the floor*
Quote by CrucialGutchman
Moment of silence for the fallen Pepsi.......................................................
:sips Coca-Cola:

...What?
Well, at least you can have a smoke right? I hope the guy offered to replace the Pepsi. I think I'll go have a Pepsi now though.

And remember Tupac cares, even if no one else cares.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...