I was just wondering what the pit thought about the new episode of South Park

I thought the first minute of the show or so seemed very true about the media because they showed a debate versus Obama and Hillary and they interrupt with a Britney Spears report and they made it seem like Britney was more important that politics which seems actually true in real life.

anyways any other comments on the episode
Quote by The Madcap
Are they playing it again after The Colbert Report?

dunno my tv says it's on again right now though
they were making fun of the gay "leave brittany aloooooonneeee" clip/quote haha
Fallen Into the Abyss of indignity, Doubt Does Not exist Or Dome Into Being Ignominious and Pale
Quote by Nekrofagist
they were making fun of the gay "leave brittany aloooooonneeee" clip/quote haha

A little late, aren't they?
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
Eh, I don't think the episode was that good. Not a great start for the new season IMO
they replaying it now (midnight eastern time)
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
yea man, i watched it about a month ago.
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
I missed it. It'll come on again though.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
i watched them all online just after they come out cause im in the UK and i cant b assed waiting. it was a good episode, nothing special apart from carman saying something like "$100,000 thats enough to get slaves" that made me chuckle lol.
MAIN GUITARS:
PRS Single Cut Trem
Ibanez PGM-301
Rickenbacker 650D
Jackson RR5
Taylor 12 String acoustic
Yamaha RBX 5string bass
MAIN AMP:
Hughes And Kettner Trilogy w/ 4x12 HnK cab
As I said in another thread I liked the episode, the roaring photographer was the best part.
i thought it was a great episode...my only complaint was that there was hardly any cartman in this episode, and his character can sometimes carries an entire episode. i always find the show funnier when cartman is envolved.

they were definetly taking shots at the media and paparazzi as well as britney spears in this one though. i thought it was hilarious the way they were just standing there and the way cartman booked it when she shot her head off.
Quote by me_llamo_juan
^You're awesome.

Quote by gtmustang2006
Listen to RageAgnstUrJaw.

"I've wronged you, and steal everything from the truth,
Can we find ourselves, walking through a field with no solitude,
The pain goes on."
The whole switch back to Clinton saying "and no spearchuckers" bit was hilarious.
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
I'm about half way through and I don't think it's that funny, Tonsil Trouble was 100000000 times better
GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN