Page 1 of 4
Ok im 14 and I was wonderin.Am I livin too fast?Im sure that everyones gonna think im stupid for askin this but every older person I ask says yes.Ive been drunk a few times.Im not a virgin.Ive tried several different drugs(dont really like anything but pot).But most of the people i know have done all this stuff.So this is a question to all the 18 or older UGers.Am I livin too fast?
John 5Dimebag DarrelJimi HendrixSlash Foo Fighters

Who cares?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I'm not 18 or older (I'm actually 15) but I would say maybe. I'm a virgin, never been drunk, and never done drugs and I'm loving every second of my life. It probably just depends on whatever makes you the happiest, it's really a call you need to make for yourself. slowing down a little might do something for you, though. luck to you man.
no?
as long as you are using a safe sex method such as pulling out, and you dont share needles you are living like a normal 14 year old.
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
You've got so much of your life a head of you. If you keep with this trend, things could go to a very bad path.

ckellingEDIT:

Ok, after reading what people are posting above me I thought I would add a little bit. I am 20 (turning 21 in August), and I have seen todays youth. I went through high school, worked hard, played hard (if you catch my drift), and looking back, I missed so much. Your younger years are supposed to be about preparing yourself for your older years. Granted, you should have fun, but do things now that you won't be able to do later.

For example, my junior year of high school, I had an injury during soccer practice that haunts me to this day. Every step I take hurts, and the doctors (other than "feeling something") are at a loss of words. The MRI and XRAY's are clean. However, I can no longer play the sports I love because of this.

Let me sum it up a little bit. You never know whats going to happen tomorrow. It could just be another day, but then again, it could be the last day of your life. So that's my advice, have fun, but think about what you are doing.
Last edited by ckellingc at Mar 20, 2008,
Quote by ckellingc
You've got so much of your life a head of you. If you keep with this trend, things could go to a very bad path.

Whatev, n00b. It's how Kurt Cobain lived HIS life.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

What the hell kind of stupid question is that?
No, you are living too fast.

Sit down and watch television for 3 years, only go out with a friend every 2 months, and only eat frozen dinners. No drugs or alc until youre 45
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Who cares?

i love you and your fiendish comments
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Quote by exiledsoul
no?
as long as you are using a safe sex method such as pulling out, and you dont share needles you are living like a normal 14 year old.

haha man thats way too true lol.Livin like a normal 14 year old by todays standards haha.

Quote by exiledsoul
no?

i dont know if your being sarcastic or not, but that's definitely not a safe sex method...
Quote by rage6945
girls dont get braces in their vaginas buddy
Quote by druz15_UG
i love you and your fiendish comments

It's been a long time since anyone has called me fiendish. *wipes a happy tear away from his eye*
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by rhcpwhitey
i dont know if your being sarcastic or not, but that's definitely not a safe sex method...

Hahah!
I take it you never had sex education
Sounds like you are living heavy. Just be careful. Enjoy yourself but don't mess up your education. I know that sounds lame and stupid but its good advice. I'd say watch the drugs, easy to spiral out of control (I don't know what you've tried but I imagine more than just weed).
Quote by rhcpwhitey

You're wrong. It's one of the top ways to prevent pregnancy, like double bagging your wang with condoms.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by rhcpwhitey

You're right. You want to double up on condoms. That's extra safe. 98%+98%=196% safe!
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ughghg dont start this **** plz

Wait? What? Are you referring to the suicide/murder debate? Or.. what? Because I wasn't alluding to that.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by slash457
haha man thats way too true lol.Livin like a normal 14 year old by todays standards haha.

i liked to party too,.

so always remember...
when your having sex, think about uncle exiled's advice. pull out before you cum.

when your getting high off acid...
ALWAYS remember you CAN fly, so dont be afraid to jump off buildings. and remember, you ARE invincible, you CAN stop a bus with your forehead.

if you ever doubt it, just think about good ol' me, ive done it myself. and im still relatively normal. just a few minor things wrong with me.... mainly the BUGS UNDER MY SKIN ****ING BUGS GET THE **** OUT OF MY SKIN............
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
You're wrong. It's one of the top ways to prevent pregnancy, like double bagging your wang with condoms.

^
You, TS, are too cool for words. What makes you cool is that you made this thread out of general concern, and not to underhandedly "brag" about your pathitic lifestyle. You're just like Slash! You're gonna be famous one day cause you live so fast!
Quote by smb
But how could he have pulled the trigger?

Practice makes perfect, dude.
Quote by vintage x metal

im an older UG member.. 20s-ish

trust me... you cant live any faster than anyone else out there..

who knows maybe youll die at 18.. and what if you had never experienced it?

just dont go out of control... do drugs, dont let them do you. dont get yourself pvssy whipped. wear a condom everytime (STD=KID). stay in school. dont land yourself in jail.

follow those rules and youll die happy
Quote by King Twili
It's just me and Doris here ;_;

Quote by Zaphikh
Poops is the chat MC - but here we know him as Early Cuyler.

Free Downloads, Yo!
Quote by tyronelab
Sounds like you are living heavy. Just be careful. Enjoy yourself but don't mess up your education. I know that sounds lame and stupid but its good advice. I'd say watch the drugs, easy to spiral out of control (I don't know what you've tried but I imagine more than just weed).

No dude it dont sound lame.Im not like most 14 year olds.I mean Ive done all the typical stuff but I do wanna go to college and get a degree in music theory.Thanx for tha advice though.I dont wanna throw my life away I wanna make somethin of myself.

Quote by Godzilla1969
You, TS, are too cool for words. What makes you cool is that you made this thread out of general concern, and not to underhandedly "brag" about your pathitic lifestyle. You're just like Slash! You're gonna be famous one day cause you live so fast!

Lol, I love how true it is.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

except think about this.
your killing the environment by throwing away condom wrappers.
haha, got to put mother earth first!
Quote by Immortal_Guitar

Quote by gsr2k6
Quote by smb
You're right. You want to double up on condoms. That's extra safe. 98%+98%=196% safe!

ill see if i have the space for that in my sig
Quote by exiledsoul
i liked to party too,.

so always remember...
when your having sex, think about uncle exiled's advice. pull out before you cum.

when your getting high off acid...
ALWAYS remember you CAN fly, so dont be afraid to jump off buildings. and remember, you ARE invincible, you CAN stop a bus with your forehead.

if you ever doubt it, just think about good ol' me, ive done it myself. and im still relatively normal. just a few minor things wrong with me.... mainly the BUGS UNDER MY SKIN ****ING BUGS GET THE **** OUT OF MY SKIN............

Haha yeah ill remember that

i think as long as u dont mind saying goodbye to ur childhood, its better to do that **** early so u can clean up and have a better life sooner as well. do what u want now, but realize it has to end some day and u have to grow up.
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC
Quote by exiledsoul
except think about this.
your killing the environment by throwing away condom wrappers.
haha, got to put mother earth first!

So.. when my mom calls me a little "mother fucker" she is speaking literally? Because I am fucking Mother Earth to death?
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by slash457
Haha yeah ill remember that

good good.
just trying to help
Quote by Immortal_Guitar

Quote by gsr2k6
As an 18 year old, I frown on your shennanigans.

Though I pretty much did the same things as you when I was your age - except the drugs - which are bad for you! Naughty child!
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
So.. when my mom calls me a little "mother fucker" she is speaking literally? Because I am fucking Mother Earth to death?

EXACTLY!!!
so just use pull out method...
or i find, that if you just cum inside her and dont tell her, she wont know, then she cant get pregnant.
Quote by Immortal_Guitar

Quote by gsr2k6
Quote by MadMetalManiac
fast?

nobody can live fast

you would need a time machine

sounds like a bet to me..

Edit: To answer the TS's question. It all depends on how you look at things. Some will tell you that its better to try it once and know what its like, some will tell you its wrong and you should be castrated for it, and some will tell you that you might as well do it for the lulz.

Really it all comes down to you dying alone and lonely in your 60-somethings wishing that you had someone somewhere. Then you die.

Glad I could be of help
Everybody Loves Lefty..

Lefties Unite!

Melodic Thrash Metal and winners of the Wacken Metal Battle Canada and 2nd Place Runner Ups for Wacken Metal Battle International

PROFANER
Last edited by Ultimate_Gio92 at Mar 20, 2008,
Quote by exiledsoul
EXACTLY!!!
so just use pull out method...
or i find, that if you just cum inside her and dont tell her, she wont know, then she cant get pregnant.

And she might give birth to volcanos?
Quote by vintage x metal

Page 1 of 4