Poll: what do you think of kat frappacino and kiki kannibal's pics? GOOGLE THEM
Poll Options
View poll results: what do you think of kat frappacino and kiki kannibal's pics? GOOGLE THEM
Terrible! Thye are so ugly
19 29%
Okay I guess
15 23%
Whats with them? They are too young
14 22%
Normal, just normal
17 26%
Voters: 65.
Page 1 of 3
What is this! It's a catastrophe as I see it! This is stupid! It's not right! 5 year old girls posing on the internet taking photos of themselves without a care in the world. Okay so maybe they're not 5 but they sure do look 5. People like Kiki Kannibal and Kat Frappacino they are so young yet so stupidly posting their pics all over the internet for old pervy men to drool over. If you ask me that's just disgusting and I would be scared if I were them. please Google: kiki kannibal or google: kat frappacino. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THESE GIRLS pretty/hot/disgusting/tooyoung??
I've never heard of them. Laura, do you some splainin' to do?
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
I've never heard of them. Laura, do you some splainin' to do?

Don't you mean Lucy?
Quote by InvaderTSN
Don't you mean Lucy?

Look at TS's name....
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by metal Lover
I dont trust you

What do u mean by that?....... If you don't believe me, then google it I'm sure you will find lots of stuff to back up my arguement.
Frappacino? Moar like fappocino.

I've never heard of these girls, pics?
Kat Frappacino And Kiki Kannibal Are Internet Celebrity Catastrophes Waiting To Happen Google Them And Look At There Pics Do Think They Are A Tragedy Waiting To Happen? Do You Think They Are Too Young To Be Internet Known?
Quote by Jackintehbox
Pics?

Quote by powerhead
Mentallica, i think you just made my drive shank crank

Quote by beadhangingOne

You sir, are a true hero.

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.
I Think You Should Not Do This!
i need to hear some sounds that recognize the pain in me, yeah.
Kiki Kannible is just a scene girl from myspace. She's decent.

I've never heard of Kat Frappacino... probably the same deal as Kiki.
Quote by Kat's Stickam
I Hate:
.............................................................................................
liars, backstabbers, rong info, mean gossip, rumors, headaches, medicine, sick, bad fashion, bad food, rainy days, cloudy days, unsunny days, bad make-up, bad hair, bad nails, bad perfume, school, maths, unoriginalityy

o_O
this is retarded. youve got nothing better to do then rag on some 15 year old girls?

and then make a thread about it?
seriously now
I don't see why it matters to you, if you don't like them don't look at the pictures. I'm pretty sure Kiki's legal age, never heard of Kat, but it's really their lives, what right do you have to tell them how to live their's?
Quote by J-Spoon
I did a forward roll into a backflip, caught the les paul and blasted out a face melting version of stairway to intimidate this mentally retarted kid on life support in a wheelchair that was trying to play it through an MG. What a loser.
Quote by WGsimbaKG
Kiki Kannible is just a scene girl from myspace. She's decent.

I've never heard of Kat Frappacino... probably the same deal as Kiki.

yeh kat frappacino is another 1 of her kind they are both way to young I feel sorry for their parents that have to put up with this kind of rubbish!
I wonder how the TS would feel about the nude shot of Kiki Kannibal that leaked a while back...
Quote by J-Spoon
I did a forward roll into a backflip, caught the les paul and blasted out a face melting version of stairway to intimidate this mentally retarted kid on life support in a wheelchair that was trying to play it through an MG. What a loser.
Quote by kman123
wtf
thats not right

nope its not right at all in fact its pretty sick, their parents should tame them!!
Pretty sure TS is somehow linked to both of these scene chicks and wants to make them internet famous so they post a thread like this on a forum full of horny teenage boys. Think about it.
Peepee on yo tittays
Quote by Rancid_Punk
I wonder how the TS would feel about the nude shot of Kiki Kannibal that leaked a while back...

...pic?
Quote by lauraprofilia

do u think its right for young girls to wear this much make-up??

I think its gross that girls seem to load up shot guns full of makeup and blast themselves in the face with it. What ever happen to just natural looks or hell atleast moderation? <__<

P.S- I actually think alot of "scene" girls are cute but alot are conceited rude bitches. But not girls like those........skunk stripes.....just gross.
we must become the change we want to see.
Quote by AzureNight
I would sure enjoy a good ol' fisting and deepthroat gag session on those two girls.

thats just sick! and this comes to show the type of respect these girls get!
When they are repeatedly hunted down my pedophiles and attacked and/or raped, they will learn their lesson. Until then, they will dress the same, and take the same pictures putting themselves in provocative, and odd situations in which sexually confused and aroused people touch themselves while looking at them. I can't sympathize with them, or feel bad for them at all, because they did in fact, do this to themselves.

~Frussie

Michael Jackson - Forever loved
Quote by lauraprofilia

Lord, you're ****ing annoying. My advice, kill yourself.

And yes I'm aware that I'm being an asshole, but come on, I wasn't the only one thinking it.
Quote by J-Spoon
^

True dat.

Who cares what they want to represent themselves as, if they want to look like *****s, then my god let them, and quit your whining.
Quote by charvel_man
"My lovely lady lumps"
What the **** are lady lumps? What does she have, breast cancer?

Bacchus basses FTW!
www.japanvintageguitars.com
Quote by lauraprofilia

the second highest rating in the poll is: whats with them? they are too young i agree with the four ppl that voted this
Oh wow, 4 people voted

You seem somewhat obsessed over this, you even have a blog about this, are you jealous of them? Because it seems to me like you are.
www.myspace.com/nirvana_rox_ryda_j

Quote by Ovenman
Women don't sh*t.
There's no toilet in the kitchen.

Quote by Yan Yan
!

This thread was made back when i had my old 06 account.

Quote by lauraprofilia
the second highest rating in the poll is: whats with them? they are too young i agree with the four ppl that voted this

how old are they? im too lazy.
i need to hear some sounds that recognize the pain in me, yeah.
Quote by ryda_jay_1991

WTF?!

Is that serious?

I hope it's someone being sarcastic...

and most of the people on UG don't even know who they are, so doesn't spreading the word about them kinda contradict the TS's idea?
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
Last edited by soXlittleXtimeX at Mar 20, 2008,
Page 1 of 3