http://www.stringsandthings.com/musicmall/

Anyone been there? What's it like? I'm going tomorrow. This looks like guitar center on 'roids, but I'm not getting my hopes up just in case.

also going to what I believe is the world's largest guitar center, and the gibson factory. Spring break FTW
Nope, no sig here.
Last edited by Mutant Corn at Mar 20, 2008,
that looks only a lil bigger than the GC near me...but its hard to tell cuz the GC is kinda shaped like a square n thats all straight
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
It's apparently the world's largest musical equipment store...or so they claim...either way look at the outside pic of the building, and the car off to the left.

Quote by hightension01
lame

heres the key difference

GC lets you play the guitars and everything else

They don't let you play the instruments? Well that sucks...
Nope, no sig here.
It looks about the same size as a Guitar Center. GC has guitars on the walls up to the ceiling (about three stories worth of guitars). That place is just spread out across the ground instead of going up.
Daron. The Pit loves you.
daron aka kosmic is now a pit legend
Best post on the pit. Good for you.
thats pretty epic.
So you're like a slower paced Forrest Gump...
Yup...
It's 83,000 square feet. Even with it being spread out, that's really a lot. I see what you're saying though...the Little Rock GC has guitars all the way up to the top of their 20 foot cieling. You can barely pull one out without bumping another one.
Nope, no sig here.