ok so, I saw this movie when I was really young about a small town where once a year they do a lottery in town square and the person who gets picked gets stoned to death. South Park parodied this, down to the old man, the old lady, and the little kid. What the hell was the name of the movie/book/story they were parodying?
Quote by farcry
ok so, I saw this movie when I was really young about a small town where once a year they do a lottery in town square and the person who gets picked gets stoned to death. South Park parodied this, down to the old man, the old lady, and the little kid. What the hell was the name of the movie/book/story they were parodying?

Sounds more like a Bible reference to me....
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
it was sort of a bible reference throughout the whole plot, but specific scenes where the old lady hands the little kid a rock was in that movie.
Yea I read the short story called The Lottery with that idea. It was kind of like population control or something.
lol the no head bit was funny for a little
Wear the eye patch Bret, Wear the Funky Funky eye patch...

Quote by Tallman

You, sir, should be knighted.

Last edited by coolo : Today at 00:00 AM. Reason: ???
The Wickerman ?
Quote by urik

Homosexual sex for $200?
Be honest.
I'd do it. I think that I could stand one night with a man for the financial security of my whole life and the life of my children
And no I'm not gay. I'm 100% straight.

Quote by mesa5150
spoken like a true jew
Are you talking about the episode with Britney Spears in?
Quote by urik

Homosexual sex for $200?
Be honest.
I'd do it. I think that I could stand one night with a man for the financial security of my whole life and the life of my children
And no I'm not gay. I'm 100% straight.

Quote by mesa5150
spoken like a true jew
It was Children of the Corn, i think
Last edited by Brown925 at Mar 21, 2008,
All I know is that is sucked.

Matt and Trey, please don't keep disappointing me.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by farcry

It's called "The Lottery".

How ****ing hard is that to remember?
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
i love sp, but last nights was pretty lame compared to the majority of the episodes, i think it was more to be like wtf than funny, it was still sp tho, which makes it good.

the season 12 premier episode about AIDS was genius tho

"im not just sure, im HIV positive"

and Jimmy Buffett
i was disappointed with all of season 11, but season 12 is looking up
Call me Jack
I didn't like this week's episode. Very unfunny.
Quote by Qazxs
I got kicked out of a Mac store when me and my friends simultaneously put on meatspin on all of the computers in the store. Some eleven or twelve year old looking girls there freaked out.
I thought this weeks episode was completely over the top.

Oh
my
god.

The AIDS episode sucked, though.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Quote by guitar_freak333
I didn't like this week's episode. Very unfunny.

I agree, it was completely in bad taste. While a lot of south park is, this was a little too much.
I thought this week's episode wasn't really funny, but it was definitely the usual dead-on social commentary.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
I didn't think it was that bad
but the AIDS episode was funny