i want to do that "switch for bridge pickup" mod with my strat. Basically, i need to konw what to change from my current wiring (GFS lil killers wired for splitting with push\pull pot) as i can't find a diagram that's helpful. the only one uses single coils.

and i wanted to use the bridge tone pot for my engaging of the bridge pickup...

i hope that made sense
ok. tell us how many of your pots are push/pull. all of them? and you want to use the bridge tone pot (assuming it's a push/pull pot) to engage the bridge pickup switch?
STUFFZ:
SAGA ST10, IBANEZ(s): '96 ZR140BK (korea), '96 RX20 (indonesia)
Danelectro Cool Cat CC1 Chorus
Digitech Bad Monkey
Behringer BX1800A (180w 12" aluminum cone)
FOR SALE: Fender Champion 110 (25w RMS combo 10" with tank reverb)
Quote by rastaman_Marley
i want to know how to change the wiring of my lil humbuckers so that i can use the bridge tone pot to engage the bridge pickup

Strats arn't traditionally wired for a bridge tone pot. Are you high?
Quote by rastaman_Marley
i want to know how to change the wiring of my lil humbuckers so that i can use the bridge tone pot to engage the bridge pickup

To turn the bridge pickup on, from any position, right? So you can have bridge/middle/neck and neck/bridge?

I would also suggest wiring in a phase reversal switch.

Here's a diagram I made for myself, there's a couple of other mods I made but you'll see what you need, the Bridge on switch, and phase reversal, should you choose to use it.
yeah thanks but these are single coil sized humbuckers so like....which wires do i pull the ol' switcheroo on?

right now they're wired like this

http://www.seymourduncan.com/support/wiring-diagrams/schematics.php?schematic=3lil_hum_1v_2t_5w_3splits
Quote by rastaman_Marley
yeah thanks but these are single coil sized humbuckers so like....which wires do i pull the ol' switcheroo on?

right now they're wired like this

http://www.seymourduncan.com/support/wiring-diagrams/schematics.php?schematic=3lil_hum_1v_2t_5w_3splits

....It still works the EXACT same way. This being the only difference:
Your strat switch
  [1] [2] [3] [4]
[4] [3] [2] [1]

My switch 
[4] [3] [2] [1] [1] [2] [3] [4]

BTW, Flextone's aren't bad at all.
Yea, his diagram should work, I don't see anything wrong with it. You must of made a mistake, double check your wiring.

And Flextones ftw. Have you even seen one in person or are you being a robot and saying they suck because L6 makes a couple bad products as well.
Saying all L6s sucks because the Spider series does is exactly the same as saying all Gibsons suck because the Melody Maker does.
Just getting that off my chest...
[/rant]
aww..nothing wrong with a melody maker....they're jsut for very selective purposes..for those people that need an instrument to create a melody.. which isn't their fault at all..they lack self esteem to sing and the melody maker provides an alternative outlet..thank YOU Gibson Melodymaker

btw..i figured it out, turns out my pickups were actually reversed so that the green was my ground and the black was my positive instead of the other way around.....thank YOU GFS pickups