Hey dudes
I’m going to build an effect pedal board… an ultimate one which will have anything…
I’ve got a Morley PWA wah to put on it and the RP-90 processor and I'm gonaa add some more pedals alter… so I’ll get any kind of effects…
But I was thinking and thought to put a switch so can change whether the wah will be after or before the Processor…
Also will put an adapter into the board for the 9 volts… thought about adding two little speakers as well… and hmm a killswitch..
Any other stuff like that?? No effect pedals... only something like killswitch or kinda switch for dono what… hmm any other good ideas...

and will have a bypass switch and will also be able to get the bypass from the right or lef side and the effects from the other side...
Last edited by vigenharutyunya at Mar 20, 2008,
Something like this?

There's an ABY switch on the top tier and a patch pad on the back-under the tier.

I can run 2 guitars through this WHILE also sending to 2 amps.
Thats such an awesome rig! How do you know which way to run everything through everything else?
I'm planning something more accurate with no cable running through...
something like this (I've made it on 3d S Max

But there are soemswitches i've added to day (in my plannings)
that are missing yet
anyway take a look at it
it'll be made from a metal... and i'll be able to upgrade for more space whe i'll get more effects
Attachments:
PB 2.jpg
Last edited by vigenharutyunya at Mar 20, 2008,
Quote by Wraithz0r
Thats such an awesome rig! How do you know which way to run everything through everything else?

Well, about 26 years of messing with pedals and signal routing and I know a little of how to do it. It's a matter of which pedals need to go where in the signal chain. As far as signal splitting, I have everything running to the patch bay on the back, which splits the signal to where I want it to go.
Quote by vigenharutyunya
so can ya change the way the pedals go with just one or two clickes??

No, there is no looper in the setup. You wouldn't really want to do that anyway, as the signal path needs to be in a certain order. All you really need is to figure out which effects you want, then run them all in series. Just turn off the ones you don't want in a certain chain. Example: You will ALWAYS keep distortion/overdrive effects near the front of the path, so there is no reason to want to switch it to the end. Modulation effects will always go near the end, etc...
So as ya cane see in my pic of board there are couple of switches...
The first is the power on/off... the 2nd 3rd 4th (the first group) is to put the wah after and befor RP-90 just have to switch them all on or off otherwise one of the effect's will be bypassed.. the Blue led shows the WAH>RP-90 and the green vice versa
the second group is made from two switches each of em bypass it's channel (left or right)
so you can by pass the left channel and get the effect's from the right.. or ya can full bypass...

the last one chooses wether you'll play throught it's built in speakers or use the outpu jack

also there must be an optionla amp with only vol controll and a master kill switch
the only thing in kill switch is this... i think wether to put it aright after the input or b4 the the output switch (the lat one)???
Quote by avianoguitarist
Something like this?

There's an ABY switch on the top tier and a patch pad on the back-under the tier.

I can run 2 guitars through this WHILE also sending to 2 amps.

so what did ya put to be able to play 2 guitar on one effect chains at the same time???
Quote by vigenharutyunya
so what did ya put to be able to play 2 guitar on one effect chains at the same time???

Ahhhhhhh, that's the beauty of it. That's what I can do with the patch bay.
buy from here?? i nmy country??? haha yr kidding even if'lll find it out here it'll be not less than 70 dollars

but the resistors caps ad other stuff here are very cheap for ex 1M resistor is only 3 cents
and the transistors ar liek 20cencts so i think it'll be easier...
so where can i find soem schematics???
Good idea, but I feel like the wiring and parts will easily be expensive. I don't see the point in all this work, since eventually you will probably not be using your RP90.
Guitar:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Amplifier:
Fender Blues Junior - Eminence Red, White and Blues
Effects:
Fulltone OCD
Electro-Harmonix Nano Small Stone
Ibanez DE-7 Delay/Echo
Dunlop Crybaby
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi
Quote by vigenharutyunya
buy from here?? i nmy country??? haha yr kidding even if'lll find it out here it'll be not less than 70 dollars

but the resistors caps ad other stuff here are very cheap for ex 1M resistor is only 3 cents
and the transistors ar liek 20cencts so i think it'll be easier...
so where can i find soem schematics???

Jacks cost $1 for decent but cheap ones. Enclosures arent cheap. That one is nicley painted and labelled. Just buy it...
if you pull this off you will be god to me.
Quote by goldmember1217
"That is so beast"

Beast is not a ****ing adjective.

!Epi Explorer For Sale!
PM Me
seriously, i build pedal boards for my friends and local bands but this one seems to be quite the undertaking.
I dont usually go to such lengths for bypassing and roughting stuff.
Quote by goldmember1217
"That is so beast"

!Epi Explorer For Sale!
PM Me
yeah me too
Quote by goldmember1217
"That is so beast"

!Epi Explorer For Sale!
PM Me
Ehh, seems like a lot of work for at least one pedal you'll probably eventually outgrow. And you forgot a lot of the parts in your estimate- you said switches, which are pricey, as are LEDs, speakers aren't cheap, if you're doing speakers you'll need an amp of some sort, which will require parts...I don't think you've thought this through all the way.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!